Chapter 5 The Kissing part 1

The members of squad 13 were waking up and they got to the lunch room and they ate, no one was talking because of the event that happened yesterday. When they were done, Zorome goes to the living room and sees something, and he gets shocked.

Zorome:"What is this?!"

When everyone heard Zorome, they see a present, everyone looks at the present wandering for who is it, Ichigo goes check the present and sees who is it for.

Ichigo:"It's for Shinji"

Everyone looks at Shinji, until Nana come in.

Nana:"It's a gift from Papa and It's for Shinji"

Miku:"What are you waiting for? Open it, let see what it is?"

Shinji moves to the present and opens it, to see a picture of a sunset and Shinji gets happy, the girls think that the picture is beautiful. Then Zero two comes in and sees the picture that Shinji is holding.

Zero two:"What is going?"

Futoshi:"Shinji just received a picture as a gift from Papa"

Zorome:"It means that Papa are seeing us special people"

Zero two:"I also have a gift for him"

Everyone looks at her in surprise, and then she shows everyone a bracelet with a blue and white colour and it has a wooden made bird silhouette. She goes to Shinji and gives him the bracelet.

Shinji:(Smiles)"Thank you Zero two"

Zero two:"No problem"

Later squad 13, is in the command room and Hachi comes in to tell them their new mission.

Hachi:"Today our biggest mission begins"

Everyone looks concern that this mission will be difficult.

Nana:"In our last mission we lost a lot of magma energy, we contacted plantation 26 to give us part of their reserve to us and this might bring more Klaxosaurs to the base, during the kissing"

Shinji:"The kissing?"

Nana:"That how we called it when a plantation gives their magma reserves to another"

Shinji right now remembers his first kiss with Asuka and how it was very bad experience. Later Shinji was walking through the forest until he found a lake and then he saw Zero two dressing up, then she notices him.

Zero two:"Shinji are you a pervert?"

Shinji:(Nervous)"What?! No!"

 Zero two:"Are you worried about this new mission?"

Shinji:"Yeah, Nana said that the rest of the squad would have to do this with out me, to get some experience of fighting a klaxosaur"

Zero two:(Smiles)"Do you know what a kiss is?"

Shinji:"Eh yeah I know what it is"

Zero two:"Did you ever kiss someone?"

Shinji blushes a lot.

Shinji:(Nervous)"Yeah in my past live, my first kiss was a terrible experience" 

Zero two notices that he feels ashamed of what he said, so she had an idea.

Zero two:"Would you like to do it again?"

Shinji:(Blushes)"I don't know, I would like to do it again"

Shinji looks away until Zero two kisses his cheek and then he freezes in place.

Zero two:"See you later"

Zero two leaves and Shinji touches his cheek and he decides to keep it a secret. Later squad 13 goes to their franxx and go to fight a klaxosaur, when the squad arrives at the location they see the worm like creature heading towards the plantation the squad fight the creature but they don't know where is the weak spot. Meanwhile in the base Hiro and Zero two are in their parasite suit waiting for orders.

Hiro:"Ma'am let us go to help our teammates"

Nana:"No, you won't, code:002 you are going back to the frontier lines"

Then a couple of soldiers show up pointing their weapons at Zero two. Zero two glares at the soldiers and then he goes to Hiro and put her horn on his forehead.   

Zero two:"Say good bye to Shinji for me, darling"

Zero two leaves and Hiro, begins to think when she arrived she change his and Shinji's lives in the plantation, and he begins to feel how Shinji would feel if Zero two left, so he goes to find her. Meanwhile with Zero two, she begins to walk with the guards and then she remembers something from her child hood.

(Flashback)

A boy and a girl with red skin and horns are sitting in the snow reading a picture book. They decided to move but the girl fell and she was bleeding blue blood from her knee and the boy lick the blood to cure her, she looks to the book and she is a picture of a weeding and then she looks at the boy.

Girl:"Awwi"

Boy looks at her, and then she points at the book and then at him, then he smiles.

Boy:"Yeah once we get out of here, I will be with you and be your.... Darling"

The girl cries not because of the wound but of happiness. Then they hold hands and the boy's hand is a red arm.

(Present)

Zero two snaps back to reality, and sees Hiro calling out for her. She stops walking.

Zero two:(Determination)'I can't leave, I need to be with him so he may remember'

Then Zero two kick one of the guards and then grabs his gun and fires at the window and then he jumps in front of Hiro.

Zero two:"What was it that you wanted to say?"

Hiro:"I want to pilot with you"

Then the two pilot head run to get Strelizia. Some time later (Yes I skipped the rest of the battle because I don't want to write the hold battle) Hiro and Zero two come out of Strelizia's cockpit and Nana thanks them for saving the rest of the squad, the squad thanks them for saving them, later that night Zero two sneaks into Shinji's room where he is sleeping and she lies in front of him.

Zero two:(Smiling)"I'll be with you, even if they separate us I will always find you, darling"

Then she goes to asleep, the two of them sleep together in peace, Meanwhile deep underground a girl with blue skin and one horn is thinking.

???:"It seems that, the fake is falling for the white bird, It's only a matter of time before they find him"

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

Hiro:"What are you doing here?"

090:"I heard that code:000 lives here"

Ichigo:"Why are you so much attached to him?"

Zero two:"That you'll have to find out sooner or later"

NEXT CHAPTER THE KISSING PART 2

AUTHOR:AS YOU CAN SEE CODE:001 APPEARS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THIS STORY AND WE SAW A LITTLE OF THE PAST BETWEEN ZERO TWO AND SHINJI. SORRY FOR THE STORY BEING SHORT.