Chapter 4 intruder

It was morning Squad 13 was eating breakfast and they were silent. Until Zorome decided to speak up.

Zorome:"I heard that Shinji and Zero two saw the world of the adults, so what was it like?"

Shinji:"Eh I'm not allowed to tell anything about that event"

Zorome gets disappointed,  everyone return to their meal, until Hiro, tugs Shinji shoulder meaning that he wants to talk the two of them go to entrance.

Shinji:"So Hiro what is it?"

Hiro:"Yesterday Zero two show me the city inside the plantation"

Shinji gets surprised.

Shinji:"You too"

Hiro:"But did she say to you that she can get you out of here?"

Shinji:"No, she didn't"

After they are done talking, the rest of the squad comes out of the lunch room to do their own stuff, then Mitsuru goes out of the Mistillteinn, Shinji wanders where is he going?. Meanwhile Zero two was in the hall sitting down, until a person shows up that being Mitsuru.

Mitsuru:"Hello code:002, I'm a member of squad 13, I'm code:326"

Zero two:"What do you want?"

Mitsuru:(Smiles)"I came here for so I may ask if you want to pilot with me, be my partner"

Zero two puts a serious face.

Zero two:"No"

Mitsuru gets shocked.

Zero two:"I already have darling to pilot with me"

Mitsuru:"Why do you want to pilot with Hiro and Shinji?"

Zero two gets up and looks at Mitsuru.

Zero two:"Darling is my partner and the reason why wanted to pilot with Shinji, that you'll have to find out"

Zero two walks away, Mitsuru gets angry because he wouldn't find out why she wanted to pilot with Shinji?.

Mitusuru:(Angry)'It was always been about him'

With Zero two she already knew what he was feeling, angry because he rejected the offer. 

Zero two:'Hiro is just a necessary piece, so a may be with him forever'

Zero two continues to walk and sees Shinji talking with Hiro, and when she looks at Shinji, she sees what it means to be kind of heart. Zero two comes back to her usual self and approaches them.

Zero two:"Darling, Shinji! good day"

Shinji:"Zero two is good to see you"

Hiro:"Zero two, I want to pilot franxx with you please"

Shinji:"Hiro, even though she would say yes, our superiors would say no"

Then the alarm goes off and then everyone goes to the command center, where Nana and Hachi are waiting for them.

Nana:"We have an emergency"

Hachi:"A klaxosaur is attacking as and is absorbing the magma reserves, the mission is to kill the enemy before they get all the magma, Code:000, 016 and 002 will remain here until order"

Shinji:"Sir, why don't I get to go out?"

Nana:"Their just Conrad-class, we will call you when things get difficult"

Shinji nods and the rest get ready and they go to their different franxx three of them get active except the forth one.

Nana:"What is going with Chlorophytum?"