Chapter 1 (DITE part 2)

It has been 3 weeks sense Zero two and Shinji escaped the garden, the plantations have been looking for them, but they have bigger problems now. Not long a time ago, the leaders of APE have ordered every plantation to assault the Klaxosaurs base the gran crevasse. Right now the assault had began.   

Franxx:"We are having too many casualties!"

Parasite:"More plantations are coming this way!"

Inside plantation 13 in the command room, Hachi, Nana and Dr Franxx are looking at the situation, in this case they are losing ground.

Nana:"This is getting worse, if we stay like this we will never be able to reach the gran crevasse"

Dr Franxx:"If only Shinji was here"

Meanwhile in the ruin town, Shinji Ikari ex-third child of nerv, now parasite of squad 13 is waking up, he sees in front of him, Zero two. She is sleeping peacefully and they see that, they are not wearing any clothes except for the blanket that is covering their naked bodies, Shinji then remember after he propose Zero two they did the 'thing'.  Shinji gets out of bed and puts back his pilot uniform, Zero two then begins to wake up.

Zero two:"Darling?"

Shinji smiles at her and they share short kiss.

Zero two:"Darling I feel great, so what should we do now?"

Before Shinji could answer they hear something coming from Stralizia, they go to cabin of the franxx and they see a message. Zero two presses the button, and an audio begins to play.

???:"To all plantations, we are beginning the attack over the gran crevasse. If we destroy it we can put the war on the humans favour"

After hearing the message Shinji is worried about squad 13, his friends. He met Hiro who became his friend and remember the time when they were naming kids, thanks to that they were able to meet Ichigo and Goro. He remembers meeting Futoshi, he gave him piece of bread when Shinji didn't get any, he remembers how he told Ikuno, that books can help you keep calm and you learn from them. Shinji cherished those moment and he remembers Dr. Franxx and the lesson he gave him.

Dr.Franxx:"Shinji fight for your squad, don't follow APE's way it will just destroy you, even if you change you are still yourself. Remember those words wisely"  

Shinji:"Zero two, we gotta go back not because is an order. I want to go back to save my friends!"

Zero two looks at Shinji in surprise, she holds his hand they look at each other and they kiss, then a bright light shines over the cockpit.

Meanwhile back at the gran crevasse squad 13 is fighting the battle of their lives. Delphinium cuts down a klaxosaur with her blades.

Delphinium:"Are you all alright everyone!"

Squad 13:"We'r alright!"

Zorome:"This too difficult if only Shinji and Zero two were here!"

Outside the battlefield no one could see that something bright was coming very fast.

Author:Sorry everyone for not doing a lot lately school is very hard and I couldn't write a lot, I'm also very sorry for the chapter being to short. See you next time.

This is the credit song, because to me this describes the feelings of Shinji and Zero two. (I also kinda like Ultraman)