Chapter 6 The kissing part 2

It was morning, Shinji was waking up and is his began to walk towards the lunch room, he fail to notice Zero two jumping on a bed in Hiro's room and then Shinji notices it and goes to his room. Seeing Zero two jumping on a bed.

Hiro:"What are you doing?"

Zero two:"I'm living here now"

Shinji:"This is the boys side, so go to Ichigo to get a room"

Zero two looks at him and leaves, later everyone is in the lunch room eating breakfast, Zero two is feeding Hiro. With the girls, they have a conversation about Zero two being so different from the others.

Miku:"Why she so different from all other pistils and I don't understand why she so interested on Shinji?"

Ichigo hears the last part.

Ichigo:"What do you mean by interested on Shinji?"

Ikuno:"I felt it to, it was like code:002 was attracted to him, I've read a book about how females get attracted to males"

Miku:"It's almost like she sees him as a male version of his kind"

Later all of the members of squad 13 are outside ready welcome plantation 26, then a plantation appears and a tube come out of the plantation, it connects with plantation 13 and then the tube starts flowing magma energy and giving it to plantation 13. Later the members of squad 26 are in the hangar with squad 13 looking at their franxx.

090:"I never thought of your franxx would be different models than the standard models"

The members of squad 13 get surprised.

Ikuno:"We thought that those were the standard"

090:"Every squad has the same model, but yours are different"

Then code:090 sees the Super Evangelion, then the rest of the squad 26 looks at the EVA.

090:"I heard that code:000 lives here"

Goro:"How do you guys know about Shinji is here?"

090:"Oh, code:000 is very popular among us children, they call him many thing 'the doctors favourite' and 'the white bird'"

Miku:"We never knew, Shinji was that popular"

Meanwhile Shinji, was playing a game of chess with Nana, Shinji was a little far away from winning.

Nana:"When was the last time that you play chess?"

Shinji:"When I was 10 or 11 years old"

They move a few pieces until.

Shinji:"Check mate"

Nana:"I'm surprised that you won, you didn't lose your touch"

Shinji leaves until he encounters the members of squad 26 and they stare at him in surprised and interest. They whisper thing like 'He has natural white hair' and 'He has crimson eyes'. Shinji gets a little nervous as he walks away, he arrives at the house. Then he meets up with Hiro.

Shinji:"Hey, Hiro"

Hiro:"Oh, hi Shinji"  

Shinji:"So how are you doing after piloting with Zero two?"

Hiro:"I actually felt amazing being able to pilot a Franxx capable of flying"

Shinji was happy that he was able to pilot now.

Hiro:"But still she said that she wanted to pilot with you"

Shinji was left thinking, why Zero two wanted to pilot with him?. Later Everyone in was in a reunion along with squad 26.