Chapter 11 Memories

In a transport ship the members of squad 13 were heading to the garden to under go some test and they hope that they could find Naomi. Shinji was staring at the snow covered forest, the place when he arrived to this world.

Hiro:"I cannot believe that we are back here"

Shinji:"Strange isn't it we are back in this place, how is Zero two doing?"

Hiro:(Worried)"She been distant a lot and she stop calling me that"

Shinji:"You mean the darling nickname"

Hiro nods.

Miku:"Guys! look we are here"

Everyone looks to see a building, that is the garden where parasites are trained. Later they are in the building waiting to take the test and they see the 9's, Zero two old squad.

9'a:"Tell me how were you able to tame her?"

Ichigo:"She a member of our squad now, she's one of us now"

Shinji:"What do you mean by 'tame her'?"

9'a:"So your code:000, the rarest of parasites, Lota seems to like you"

Shinji:"Lota?"

Shinji looks at Zero two who was biting her finger nail, Shinji discovers that Lota was her code name for the 9's. Later Shinji was going a test they take some of his blood with a needle, the doctors scan the blood sample if there is anything wrong.

Nurse:"Everything seems fine, you can go"

Shinji walks out of the room, he takes a coat begins to walk around the snow, he walks around the building until he sees something familiar to him he sees window broken, he feels like he broke one before, Shinji walks around more until he sees a tree and image of two red hands holding each other appears in his mind, Shinji snaps back to reality.

Shinji:"What the heck?"

But before he could say anything he hears the alarm and he goes to the hangar, later everyones was inside their machines.

Strelizia:"Lets go!" 

Strelizia goes ahead of the rest of the squad and attacks the klaxosaurs by herself she attack the Klaxosaurs by slashing them and stabing.

Hiro:"Zero two, what are you doing?!" 

Strelizia:"I NEED TO KILL THEM TO BE HUMAN, TO BE LIKE HIM, LIKE DARLING!"

Strelizia finishes the last klaxosaur, until Strelizia power gets low after she killed the last one. Later Hiro was walking around the forest and he sees Zero two sitting down and drawing something in the snow, Hiro sees that she is drawing the  face of the Super Evangelion.

Hiro:"Zero two?"

Zero two:"What is it?"

Hiro:"Zero two, I want to know what is happening to you? I'm your partner"

Zero two stands up and looks at the sky.

Zero two:"I need to hurry, I need to kill more Klaxosaurs to become human"

Hiro:"You said it before, what do you mean?"

Zero two:"......I want to be with him, to feel his warmth........ I want to be with darling"

Hiro:"Darling? What am I to you?"

Zero two looks at him.

Zero two:"Your just a piece that I need to be with him, so I may be human, your just fodder"