Chapter 7 (DITE part 2)

Nerv Headquarters

The staff of Nerv were at edge, they have lost contact with Unit-00 and also the JSDF were at their front door demanding the Evangelion units and that Gendo Ikari handed himself to the authorities. Because SEELE has being exposed to the world, Misato Katsuragi a few weeks ago has just release to the world all the information that he gather about SEELE. The commander of Nerv would not turn himself, not when he is so close to reaching Yui.

Hyuga:"We're reciving a message from the other universe"

Gendo:"Answer, it could be unit-00"

Aoba:"Opening message now"

A video plays on the main screen and it reveals Shinji Ikari everyone was surprise and shocked to see him, but the most shocking of all was his looks he looked completely different not to mention those blue horns on his head.

Shinji:"Hello father, if you are seeing this it means I have beaten Rei and the Evangelions that you have sent after me"

Gendo was shocked that his son had won.

Shinji:"..... I'm done"

Gendo:"huh?"

Shinji:"I'm done with this game of destruction, betrayl, lies and love. I'm done with your scenario, your plans..... I want you to give me all the potential EVA pilot's that you have capture and in exchange I'll give you her"

The camera zooms out to reveal Shinji holding Yui Ikari, Gendo was speechless at seeing his beloved Yui in the flesh. The Nerv staff were confuse, because that woman looks like to them like the First Child, Rei Ayanami. Fuyutsuki looks at Gendo and tells him.

Fuyutsuki:"What are you going to do now Ikari?"

Gendo closes his eyes and thinks what is he going to do now.

Meanwhile, DITF Earth

Shinji along side Yui and the Shin Evangelion are waiting for Gendo delivering what he demanded. In the USB that he was given by Toji and Kensuke, it contain lots of information about SEELE, but also it contain the list of every single EVA pilot candidate it wasn't just his class it was every student in the school. Misato's plan was to send all of EVA pilot candidates to where Shinji was and to make sure that Humanity never uses the Evangelions ever again. 

Yui:"Shinji you'll be nothing without the EVA"

Shinji:"Huh?"

Yui:"Even if you win this stupid war, and APE let all of the parasite go you will be nothing. My Evangelion gave you purpose and you just think that you can just leave it like nothing"

Shinji stares at her for a moment and he answer her question.

Shinji:"Yes I can, I don't need the EVA because I have something more important than the EVA"

Yui:"And what that?"

She asks in a rude tone, Shinji looks back at plantation-13 and he says.

Shinji:"I have them and Zero Two, I have family"

Yui couldn't respond back, then they hear something coming out of the portal and they see Evangelion unit-02 landing with a bunch of containers. Shinji gets back in the Shin Evangelion and he begins to approach unit-02, the EVA's stand in front of each other.

Shinji:"Open them"

The lock of the containers are turn off and as the doors open, a bunch of students come out and look at where they are. Seeing that everyone is there, Shinji hands over Yui to unit-02 as the EVA walks away, Shinji calls out the pilots name.

Shinji:"Asuka!"

The Evangelion unit stops and Shinji continues.

Shinji:"I know that I left you, and I had no choice. I know how it feels like losing a mother, but unlike mine your mother loved you, I know that you are always trying to prove yourself and so that everyone praises you and loves you, but you can't do that if you are always pushing people away...."

Asuka continues to listen inside her entry plug as Shinji continues.

Shinji:"It's hard opening to others, but it's worth it I know it. Because I believe the greatest power of Humans is the power to move on, but to never forget the mistakes that we made or the people that left us"

Asuka:".... Why are you telling me this?"

She says in tears.

Shinji:"Because you are my friend, even though you hurt me or push me. You are still and always be my friend"

EVA-02 turns around and she is about to leave, she says.

Asuka:"Thank you"

Inside Shin Evangelion, Shinji smiles knowing that his friend is alright.

Plantation-13

Hachi is seen telling everyone to prepare rooms for the students of Tokyo-3. But suddenly an alarms turns off and Nana says.

Nana:"What is it now?! Are the Klaxosaur approaching?!"

Hachi:"No... It's much worse"

Outside plantation-13 a damage Franxx with a pod is seen approaching the plantation.