Secret date

"Hey Nya! What you doing?" Jay asked
"Hmm? Oh, just looking at the art on the wall."
"It is really cool isn't it?"
"Yeah, hey, remember when I was samurai X? Boy that was years ago." Nya said
"Yeah. Or Nadakhan? Good times...."

The two were admiring the artwork on the wall. They did this quite often actually.

"Man, looking at all of these old pictures reminds me of what our relationship has been through."
"Yeah. Our first date, me thinking Cole was my perfect match, getting engaged to a djin...."
"I think I preferred the first one to the others." Jay said.
"And of course there was you asking me to be your yang."
"That's the best one." Jay sighed.

The two were interrupted from their thoughts when they heard a few giggles and laughs from behind them. The turned around and saw Zane and Pixal walking and talking together. Zane has his arm around Pixal and they were walking to the monastery gate.

"Hey, where are you two off to?" Nya asked
"Uhh.... we are going... on a mission." Zane lied.
"Need us to come too?" Jay offered.
"N-no. We should be fine on our own." Pixal said. And they two droids hurried out of the monastery.

"They are definitely going on a date." Jay said once they were gone
"Oh absolutely. Honestly, I'm surprised it took so long. They've clearly had a crush on eachother for years!" Nya said.
"Hey Nya?"
"Yeah Jay?"
"You know that we became a couple while you were samurai X?"
"Yeah..."
"Do you think the same will happen for Zane and Pixal?" Jay asked
"Definitely! It's like the mech makes ninja couples!" Nya said

"So we're gonna confront them about it when they get back?" Nya asked
"You know I never miss an opportunity to make fun of Zane." Jay said

~~~~Time Skip~~~

Zane's POV:

Me and Pixal got back from our 'mission' after two hours and headed back to the monastery. I've never lied to my teammates before so I hope they will understand why I didn't want them to know about my date. Then again... I could just not tell them.

I walked through to the living room and saw the others.

"Hey Zane. How was the mission?" Cole asked
"It was good. Me and Pixal managed to sort everything out."
"Yeah you were gone for a pretty long time. Around two hours I believe." Lloyd said
"It was more challenging than expected." I lied.
"Well then why didn't you call for us to help?" Jay asked
"Because it would have been unnecessary."
"Hey Zane... what's that piece of paper your holding?" Kai smirked
"That is not your concern." I said, backing for the door.
"Just let look! Or are you worried that we think you were on a date with Pixal instead of a mission?" Jay asked.

The others were stepping closer to me and tried to grab the paper I was holding. Kai then jumped on top of me and pinned me down and Lloyd took the paper from me.

"Lloyd!!!! Give it back!!!" I shouted.
"What is it? I can't hold him down for long!!" Kai said
"Awwwhhh!!!! It's a picture of him and Pixal!!" Jay teased.
"Let me see!! Let me see!!" Kai pleaded.

Lloyd showed Kai the picture and I looked down in embarrassment.

"Awww!!! Zane finally went out on a date!" He said. I pushed Kai off of me and stood up. I grabbed the photo and left.

I went straight to my room and just laid top of my bed. I turned my head and saw the photo of me and my farther. That gave me an idea.

I stood up and went to my closet. I digged around for a while until I eventually found a photo frame. I slipped the picture into the frame and looked at it.

Pixal means so much to me. I recalled the events of the date.

There was us walking through the park together, the the talking, the cuddling. Then... there was also the kiss....

I closed my eyes and tried to remember the amazing feeling that rushed through my circuits when she kissed me. It was something I had been waiting for for so long, and it felt so right.

In the end, I had forgotten about the others knowing about our date. Right now, the only thing I wanted was Pixal.

I then heard a faint knock on the door. "Come in" I said. As if my wish had come true, Pixal came through the door.

"H-hello Pixal." I said.
"Hi Zane...."
"Is there anything I can do for you?"
"Well... after what happened.... I was wondering if it would be alright if I.... stayed with you tonight." She said.
"Oh please do." I said.
"What?"
"Uhh... I mean, t-that is alright." I blushed

Pixal smiled and walked into my room. We both lay on my bed and we had our arms around eachother.

"Pixal?" I asked
"Yes Zane?"
"I've been meaning to tell you that I like you. A-alot." I blushed

Pixal smiled at me and hugged me tighter.

"Well that makes two of us."
"Then I guess that would make us soulmates..."
"Soulmates? That sounds... nice."

I pulled Pixal closer to me and kissed her forehead.

"I love you Pixal."
"I love you too Zane."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so this was originally gonna be a short part called 'just like the first samurai' and it would have been Jay and Nya talking about how Zane and Pixal are going to get together just like they did, but it was too short so I extended it. But that's why there is a bit of Jay's at the beginning.

959 words