Photo shoot

Warning! Serious cringe ahead!

No POV:

Ever since the ninja had defeated the Oni, Ninjago had had nothing but peace. The ninja were just about to enjoy a bit of time to relax when Dareth burst through the door with a big smile.

"Ugh. What now?" Jay asked
"Okay,Okay,Okay. I know you said that you were done with being famous and everything...."
"Oh no Dareth!! We said we don't want to do any more dumb photo shoots anymore!" Cole said.
"Oh please!! Just this one more time and I promise not to do anything like this ever again!!"
"What's the photo shoot for?" Kai asked
"Well... we managed to create a fragrance that smells like each of your elemental powers! We just need a picture of each of you for advertising." Dareth said.
"That sounds incredibly unbelievable." Lloyd said.
"Amazing isn't it!?"
"He meant unbelievable in a bad way." Zane said.
"Oh come on guys! Just this one shoot!" Dareth pleaded.
"I'm in!" Kai said.
"Me too." Cole said.
"Ugh might as well." Nya said.
"So we are all agreed?" Jay asked, earning a nod from his teammates.
"Just this last one." Lloyd said.

~~Time skip~~

The ninja all went into separate rooms for the photo shoot. Pixal has been offered to be in a photo shoot but she turned it down. Now she was in the same room as Zane, watching his photos being taken.

She could feel herself blushing. Zane was a natural at this when he needed to be. And he was really good at it.

Unfortunately, when they arrived, they were informed that the photo shoot had to be done with the guys shirtless.

They were all mad at Dareth for leaving that bit out but they had already accepted so there was nothing they could do.

"It's what the public wants!" He said

They couldn't argue with that.

"This is ridiculous." Zane said. "I can't believe we are back to this."
"Mmhm." Pixal said. She was trying not to look Zane in the eyes for fear of blushing.
"Are you embarrassed?" Zane smirked. Pixal briefly looked at Zane's bare chest before looking him in the eyes.
"Y-yeah... kinda." She blushed

Zane chuckled and hugged her. Pixal's face when blood red.

"It's alright. I'm kinda embarrassed too." He smiled.
"Well you don't seem it."
"I'm quite good at hiding it."

Zane then got called onto set. He sighed and reluctantly went on.

~~~~~~~~

With each photo, Pixal found herself blushing more and more while some annoying thoughts lay in the back of her head.

She knew that these promotions were going to be shown all over Ninjago and she knew that some girls would fangirl over her boyfriend. This fact annoyed her greatly but she just didn't think about it.

Well... she tried to.

"Doesn't it annoy you? That every girl in Ninjago will see these?" An assistant to the photographer asked.

That was Pixal's breaking point. She felt the anger building up inside of her. Luckily, Zane overheard the comment and smiled at her.

"Sure. Every girl in Ninjago may see it. but this.." he said, gesturing to himself. "belongs to Pixal Borg." He smiled

Pixal covered her face with her hands in embarrassment whilst practically everyone in n the room went "oooooooo!!!!"

Zane slipped on his shirt and hugged Pixal tightly. She hugged him back, her blush still very visible.

"I love you Pix." Zane said
"I love you too Zaney." She smiled.
"Quick! Get a picture of that!" Dareth said. Zane then froze camera.

"We agreed to one photo and that's it." Zane said.
"Fair enough." Dareth said.

~~~~~~~~

Okay, I apologise for the extreme amount of cringe in this. I almost didn't write it but then the story would have been nagging at the back of my head forever so here you go.

649 words