Period pains

Just, don't ask.
~~~~~~~~~

No POV:

Zane and Pixal were cuddled up on the couch watching TV when Pixal suddenly felt an unbearable pain in her stomach.

She hugged herself tightly and groaned quietly in pain. Zane looked at her and smiled.

"Aww... is my Pixie feeling her pains again?" He smiled
"Oh shut up. It's embarrassing enough."
"Aww, are you embarrassed of me now?" He asked.
"No, no.... I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that." Pixal sighed.
"Hey, it's fine Pixal. I love you." He smiled
"I love you too."

Zane wrapped his arms around Pixal and hugged her where it hurt, making her feel better.

"Thanks Zane."
"Anything for you, love." He smiled. "Do you want anything?"
"A hot water bottle and a hug please." She pleaded.

Zane smiled and went through to the kitchen. He soon came back through with the hot water bottle. He gave it to Pixal and cuddled next to her.

"What took you so long?" She asked
"I was gone for less than two minutes love."
"Yes. So what took you so long?" She asked. Zane chuckled and kissed his girlfriend's cheek.
"I'm sorry Pixal." He smiled
"And you don't have to be so agreeable all the time."
"Of course I do! I want to make you feel as happy as possible!" Zane said.
"Annddd... now you are annoying me by being too perfect." Pixal smirked
"Well.... I'm not entirely perfect. No matter what happens, I'm still the outdated bucket head."
"True, but you are the outdated bucket head that I fell in love with." Pixal smiled.

She leaned in and kissed Zane's cheek, making him blush.
"How you feeling now?"
"Much better thanks." Pixal sighed. She leaned back on Zane's chest and felt him hug her.
"I love you." She said
"I love you too Pixie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess where I got the inspiration for this story from. 😒

316 words