My Emperor

Okay, so I did write this WHOLE THING BUT THEN THE STUPID APP HIGHLIGHTED THE WHOLE THIBG AND DELETED IT so I'm just gonna re-write it in less detail. I would write it in more detail but right now I am sad so I might come back to it.

~~~~~~~

Pixal's POV:

Me, Lloyd and Akita were walking across the frozen land of the Never realm when we heard a familiar roar in the distance. We all looked up and saw a fearful ice dragon. Before we could react, it swooped up up and carried us away.

It dropped us a few minutes afterwards outside a palace. Not just any palace though. The Ice Emperors palace. Two blizzard samurai roughly grabbed our arms and led us through the castle.

"Stay on high alert. Zane could be anywhere." Lloyd said.

Two big doors infront of us opened and we saw him. The Ice Emperor. The fierce ruler of the never realm who had taken Zane captive. I felt anger building up inside of me. I could see Akita was having a similar affect.

"My emperor. I bring you, the stranger in green, the Samurai and the formling." Someone said. "That must be the emperor's advisor." I thought.

The ice emperor's eyes shot open and he glared at us. Me and Lloyd immediately recognised his eyes.

"Zane?! Is that you buddy?!" Lloyd asked
"Whose... Zane?" He questioned. I quickly scanned him.
"His memory bank is empty. It's just parts from arriving in the never realm." I informed Lloyd. Suddenly the Ice Emperor stood up and started to shout at me.
"DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO SCAN?!?!" He asked
"YES!! YOU DID!! YEARS AGO!! But you can't remember it. BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS TAMPERED WITH YOUR MEMORIES!!" I shouted back.
"ENOUGH!!!" The advisor shouted. "My lord. If you dispose of these people then you will not have any more interferences. I recommend that you-"
"You may be my advisor Vex but that is all you are." Zane said. "Take the stranger in green and the formling to the dungeons. Leave the Samurai with me." He said.

Lloyd and Akita were escorted out of the room. "Unchain her." Zane said.
"B-but Emperor. She is a warrior. She could easily-"
"DO AS I SAY AND UNCHAIN HER!!!" He shouted.

I felt my wrists loosen and I heard the big doors shut. Now it was just me and Zane. Alone.

No POV:

"What do you want with me?!" Pixal asked
"I just want to ask you a question." He said.
"Fine. But don't expect an answer."
"You came here to find your friend. Right?"
"That is correct."
"And you believe that I am your friend you came here for?"
"Oh Zane I know it's you! Are you sure you can't remember? Not even one little thing?"

The Emperor grew frustrated but didn't show it. He didn't much like it when Lloyd called him Zane but having Pixal insist on him being Zane, angered him. But he didn't dare correct her.

"You know, it's strange. If what you say is true, then you must have been quite important to me."
"What do you mean?"
"Well... you are vaguely familiar to me...."
"What about Lloyd?" Pixal asked
"The green one? The colour is quite rare but no. I do not remember him. But you though...." Zane said, holding her hand which she immediately pulled away. "Well. I can see why I might remember you. Maybe we were close friends? I might have possibly even... loved. You at some point?"

Pixal gasped. Did Zane just say that he loves her? The Emperor smirked at her under the mask.

"Yeah... I definitely loved you at some point. And... I'm pretty sure that you have feelings for me back." He smiled.
"No I don't. I have feelings for Zane. Not what he has become. I know he is still there. And I refuse to believe he is evil!"