Notes

The Industrial revolution ( 1750-1914) was a time period of strong transformation from hand instruments, and handmade items to machine factory-made and mass produced goods. This transformation commonly supported life, but also delayed it as well. Pollution, such as CO2 levels in the atmosphere developed, working conditions failed, and the amount of women and children working developed.

Life in the factory during the industrial revolution was utterly the most confronting for the first generation of industrial workers who still recalled the lengthier and more adaptable pace of country life. Factory employers demanded a complete change of speed and punishment from life in the village. Workers had to work utterly hard that they could not walk over to have a conversation with their neighbours or family as they always would have done while working in the country (rural areas). The workers could not come back to the village during harvest time to support their families, if not they wanted to fail their employments. As an alternative, they were no longer their own bosses; foremen and overseers oversaw a brand new working culture to insure that workers' actions were attentive and well-organised. A few workers were able to perk up their lot by going into business for themselves or earning an employment as a supervisor, but the majority saw utterly a diminutive amount of social movement.

Factories were really not the greatest places to work. The only light that was existent present was the sunlight that came shining through the windows. Machines jerked out an extensive amount of smoke and in some factories, workers approached out concealed in dark filth by the end of the day. Factories were scorching hot and stuffy for the workers and it was a terrible moment for them to work in such conditions. There were an excess of machines with not a lot of protection safeguards. This issue lead to in a variety of accidents.

During the Industrial Revolution, in the early 19th century, there were reasons not to send workers under the age of at least 9 to school: 

Working classes didn't have enough money to send their children to school and began to have faith on the extra income brought in from child labour

Families desired their children to work for more income, which lead to higher birth rates during this time period

In the beginning of the first sixty years of the Industrial Revolution, working-class people only had a pint-sized time or chance for leisure. Workers spent entirely all the light of day at work and returned home with a diminutive amount of energy, space (room), or light to play sports or games.