Chapter 16. James's POV

.

William and I took small steps towards Phillip in great anger and frustration in our minds. The rest, and even Phillip's guards were by Joey's side, even though he was dead. Tragically.

I folded my arms and William did too. He obviously seemed the angriest because you knew what.

Phillip's eyes no longer had those golden- coloured sunnies and he had no walking stick in his arms. He was just the normal Phillip now, except villainous than ever.

Once we were like three inches away from Phillip, it was time to ask Phillip the vital questions about his murder. There shall be no way he should lie about them,or to run away. It's 100% known now that he murdered William's parents.

"So, Phillip", I said in a nasty voice, " What were your murder tactics?" Why did you blind yourself and why did you do such thing?"

Phillip gave us a nasty look, but William stepped forward and gave Phillip an enormous slap across his face. It was a massive one. The sound of the slap was quite hard as well. Phillip almost fell down on his knees, but saved himself from falling. His right hand covered the cheek his was slapped at and he was about to cry. William had all the anger brawling inside of him and he had released it. Well, by looking at William's expression, it still looked he could probably slay Phillip. I knew for a thing that when you know who the enemy is and what bad things they did, you have the power to punish them and have the strength within you to do so.

"DON'T GIVE US THAT LOOK, PHILLIP!" William yelled out and his face went extremely red.

Phillip stood up straight like before and eyed us, letting his right hand off from his cheek. It was fairly red.

"Phillip answer us! There's no way you can hide now!" I yelled.

Phillip's mouth opened and he let out the important words that we all needed to know. The police had to too.

"I physically didn't murder your parents, William", He said shakily," My old Luddite friend physically did on my orders. You know the Luddite that hurt you, Maria? It was him. And yes, you probably got it, Maria, he almost killed you on my orders".

His first set of words were already shocking. At first, I didn't know how to react, but it sure had to have a shocking affect to it. The Luddite that tried to kill Maria knew Phillip and he physically killed her on Phillip' orders? It was utterly shocking, with a plot twist too.

Maria stood up quickly and there were tears in her eyes, indicating that she may cry. She gave Phillip a dirty look and stood next to us, with her arms folded.

"How dare you, Phillip! You are more than just a dirty animal taken out from a trash can!" Maria yelled out.

I looked around and saw that everyone's eyes were dazed, but also shocked. Mr and Mrs Evans had their hands cupped to their mouths ,the Inspectors were just pure angry, and were about to crack their knuckles fiercely and Phillip's former guards I must say were rather appalled.

"You want more answers to your questions?" Phillip shakily asked in anger. "I blinded myself so you could think I was innocent not to kill your parents. So I couldn't see a thing to do things like that. I thought you may straight away know that Phillip would do something to vein because I punish people and harm them. I said that I blinded myself before your parent's deaths, William, so I won't be the guilty one. So you would know it wasn't me that murdered your parents!"

Maria almost collapsed, but William helped her up. She was gazing down onto the floor probably not wanting to know anymore, because Phillip's revelations had almost made us all faint. My heart was beating utterly fast and my entries body felt like it was going to slit apart.