Chapter 17

Bakugou POV ~~~

After coming back to the mansion with the dumbass crap- I mean crab, everyone's attention immediately went towards the little sheashelled fucker.

"He's so cute can I hold him?!" Said Sparky as he looked at the thing with bright eyes. "Sure go ahead!" 'Zuku passed him the crab. Does he not realize that it can hurt them???? Four eyes made weird hand movements as he started explaining to them about having to buy the proper supplies for the crab and shit. The rest of the girls (even headphones!) also gathered around to fawn over it as some others, like insomnia, tape lover, Glitter boy, and blondie looked over at it with interest.

While they were all over the little shit, I felt someone come up behind me and pat my back. "Never would have guessed you'd bring a crab with you Bakubro, why the sudden change of heart?" said Shitty Hair. I heard footsteps from behind me as Icythot appeared to my left. "Haven't you noticed? He did it for Midoriya, he was the one who wanted the crab"

I snapped at him and said, "Shut your damn fucking mouth asshole, I did it because I fucking could!!" He seemed unaffected at my rampage as Shitty hair just commented "super manly" after hearing Canadian flag's remark.

After a while, I sighed and pulled 'Zuku away from the group, "Go take a shower nerd, you have sand all over you" He looked back at Sparky, who was still holding the crab, and was about to protest before I interrupted him, "The little fucker will be fine, see he's got Sparky watching him, he won't go anywhere"

After a while he said, "ok,,, tell Crabsuki I'll be right back!!" Crabsuki?? The fuck? He left, dashing up the stairs and towards my- we actually our room. I turn back to see the rest of the dumbasses listening to four eyes as he said, "We need somewhere to put him."

And thus, the search began. Everyone looked throughout the mansion to find anything they could to sustain the crab. In the end, Shitty Hair found a glass vase which he emptied to put the crab in. Soy Sauce got some "outside decorations", (basically just small twigs and shit to put in the vase), ponytail gathered the sand we brought back unintentionally (that shit gets everywhere) and mixed it with dirt to place in there, and pink cheeks and pinky gathered food they thought he could eat.

After all of that, the rest of the dumbasses put it together, 'Zuku finally came back from his shower. He rushed down the stairs in his PJs and asked, "Where's Crabsuki at?!" I hear a few people giggle at the name while others just respond with, "over here!"

3rd person POV ~~~

After everyone helped set up Crabsuki's temporary habitat, they made a mutual agreement to have him be the the group's pet since Katsuki and Izuku won't always be able to take care of him (not only that but Katsuki didn't want to get near the creature)

Izuku yawned and immediately Katsuki snapped his head towards him, "Are you sleepy? You should go to sleep" His caring instincts suddenly being activated by the Omega's yawn. Izuku, who didn't seem to mind, just said, "Yeah I should probably sleep.." Katsuki just nodded his head and got up, addressing the others, "Well see you fucktards in the morning, we're going to sleep"

Izuku got up after him politely said, "Goodnight everyone, I'll see you all tomorrow!" Before turning around to follow the Ash blonde alpha.

Midoriya POV ~~~

Once we arrived at his room, I started setting up by grabbing some spare blankets I saw in the closet and started setting them down on the floor. In the middle of my actions, Kacchan interrupted me, "What the fuck you doing nerd?"

I looked at him with confusion clearly written on my face, "Uhh I'm setting up, where else am I supposed to sleep??" He looked at me with a black stare as if I had said something stupid. "On the bed duh" he stated as if it was completely obvious before continuing, "I'm the one sleeping on the floor"

"That's absurd Kacchan! It's your room so you sleep on your bed" He looked unfazed, "Yeah, no, I'm not letting you sleep on the floor" I looked at him and crossed my arms, "Well I'm sleeping in the floor and there's nothing you can do about it, Kacchan!"

He looked at me for a few seconds before going into the closet and pulling out another blanket and setting it in the ground next to me, "Well if your sleeping on the floor so am I" I looked at him with a stern face and said, "No! you have to sleep on the bed!"

He looked at me slyly before suggesting, "I'll sleep on the bed if you do too, if not then I'll sleep here on the floor as well." I was conflicted for a few seconds as I contemplated his offer. There is more than enough space since he has a huge bed....if it's the only way he's sleep there then..

I sighed, "fine" He smirked victoriously and threw the blanket he had onto the bed. "Well then let's go to sleep I'm fucking tired, which side do you want?" He asked me. "Whichever's fine" He looked at me then said, "then just pick one" I was about to open my mouth to debate but decided against it, I'm probably not going to win and besides I'm too tired.

I plopped myself down on the right side and got underneath the covers, snuggling up against the soft sheets. He walked over to the light switch and turned it off, walking back he said, "Let's go to sleep already, training starts tomorrow" I hummed in response as I felt the covers shift as he also got on.

Softly I muttered, "Goodnight Kacchan" I heard respond back, equally as soft, "Night 'Zuku"

Greetings my fellow elites >:D, I know I haven't updated in a while but don't kill me just yet, I have an excuse!!.... kinda. It's almost the end of the school year so I'm prepping for my final and all my other teachers are just like "HeReS tHe rEsT oF ThE wOrK" and so I'm kinda working most of the day now :// I may or may not have fainted the other day due to overworking but I feel good now!! I'm trying to balance everything at once so please be patient.

Anywho love you all 💕 and stay safe! Wear a mask 😷, Ciao~