Chapter 16

Bakugou POV ~~~

"Well what are you waiting for?"

Like an excited child, he swiftly made his way in the direction of the swing before stopping right in front of it. "Get on 'Zuku" I tell him before he cautiously and curiously adjusts himself so that he's now on the swing.

"Ok Kacchan I'm ready!" He says with his cute cheeks puffed up in determination. I chuckle at him and respond with, "Hang on then". I grab the rope and pull it towards me slightly before letting it go, causing him to move forward slightly.

I see him flinch and tighten his grip on the ropes out of instinct from the foreign feeling. As he comes back toward me, I push him with slightly more force causing him to go higher.

I kept pushing him at the same low height for a little before I finally see his body relax and he giggles slightly. "This feels so weird, but in a good way!" He says with a big grin on his face. "I'm going to start pushing you higher slowly, ok?"

I see him nod eagerly in approval, he looks more confident than when he first got on. "Here it goes then" I tell him as I push him higher and higher each time. The higher he goes, the bigger his giggles get until he's full on laughing.

His sweet laughter sounded like music in my ears, a beautiful melody harmonized by the splashing waves in the background. "Higher Kacchan!" He says to me while still laughing. I smirk at him and say, "You asked for it!"

I gather all my energy and give him one strong push and he goes higher than all of the previous ones. He lightly yelps before breaking out into a fit of laughter even louder than before.

I catch a glimpse of his face as he reaches the peak of the swing. His forest green hair swaying wildly in the wind as his mouth formed a wide smile mid laughter. His emerald green eyes shining brightly along with the soon to be setting sun.

As he comes back down, I see him look at something before his eyes widen in amazement. He gasps and says, "I see something!" This catches me off guard as I let out a confused, "huh?", missing my chance to push him.

He takes the opportunity to hop off the swing and gracefully land on his feet in the ankle deep water. I see him go a bit further in while his eyes stay fixated on something ahead. "Hey wait up" I say as I follow him to wherever he is going.

Once the water reaches up to his calf, I see him reach down to pick something up. As I walk up to him, he turns around with the object in his hands,

"Kacchan, Kacchan, look!"

"Oh you found a seashell, Yea this beach is known for having one some of the most beautiful seashells there is, come, I know where we can find more!" I tell him as I grab his free hand gently and lead him towards an arena bit further from where th...

"Oh you found a seashell, Yea this beach is known for having one some of the most beautiful seashells there is, come, I know where we can find more!" I tell him as I grab his free hand gently and lead him towards an arena bit further from where the swing was.

As we walked across the shoreline, little dots start coming into view, "Huh, Kacchan what are those?" He says, squinting to try and see them, "Go take a look"

He detached from my hand and jogs up to the mysterious objects only to stop and gasp in amazement. The sand was littered in seashells of different colors and sizes, "Wahhh there's so many pretty seashells! Kacchan help me get the prettiest ones! I want to take them with me!"

I chuckle at him as he childishly bends down and starts picking out his favorite. "Just make sure that they don't-" "Eeek!" "-have any hermits inside.." (bro when I wrote hermits it autocorrected to Germans and now I'm dying jdjkalxkwm)

I jog up to him to see if he's hurt but to my surprise I see him smiling as he fawns over the tiny creature, "Eeek it's so cute!!"

"Don't touch it, it might pinch you" I tell him with an amused look. "Ok ok I won't, but isn't he adorable"

"Yeah I guess, not sure what you see in him Is though"
(It's because it has a tough outer shell just like you- (metaphorically of course)

"What do you mean, he just looks so cute how could I not, just look at his little eyes!" He goes to reach for it, "Hey what did I tell you about touching that-"

"Come on just look at him!"

"Zuku' no. Get away from the crab this instant." He looked into my eyes as his hand slowly reached for it. "Don't you dare-!"

"Boop" he makes a little sound effect as he touches the crab's little shell. I sigh and rub my eyes "I can't believe you just-"

I open my eyes again to see 'Zuku holding the animal in his palm. "wha- DON'T GRAB ITT!!"

He looks at me with a teasing look and sticks out his tongue in my direction. He taps the creature in the head and it looks like it's enjoying his touch, "He's so precious!"

He stands up with the crab in his hands and says, "Come on little crab, your going to help me pick out some shells!" Unbelievable...

*Time skip*
(I'm making this chapter a little longer, enjoy 😉"

After me and 'Zuku and the crab apparently, picked out enough shells, I decided it was time to go home.

"Hey it's think it's about time we head back"

He turns to look at me but doesn't say anything, instead he makes these really cute puppy eyes. I don't need him to even say anything to know what he wanted.

" 'Zuku no. Put it down, we're not taking it with us"

He didn't say anything as he continued to stare.

"It's already bad enough that your holding him"

His eyes grew bigger and my heart began to sting

"We don't even have a proper tank to put him in"
"We are not taking him home and that is final."
.
.
.
.
.
*time skip to when the arrive at the mansion"

"Hey uh what ya got there Midoriya?" Icythot questioned 'Zuku as he looked over from his spot on the couch.

"Seashells" He responded, petting his new hermit crab.

Hey y'all, Merry Rabbit day! Hope you guys are safe with all this 'Rona going around. I hope you liked the story, originally they were just supposed to collect seashells and then go home but as I was looking for pictures of seashells I stumbled across this picture and ended up making last minute changes so that's why it seems so rushed and out of context. Isn't he just adorable though!

Btw the name Crabsuki is already cannon for this. Do you all think it's a good name or do you have any suggestions?

Anyways stay safe my lovely's! 😉