Chapter 5

Bakugou POV ~~~

We had watched the whole event go down from the cameras Jiro set up. They had done a flawless job. Causing a distraction and causally sneaking in without being noticed. They were good.

The one who mostly caught my attention was 'Deku'. He was amazing. Every shot had great accuracy at lightning speed. Not once did he miss a perfect head shot. He moved swiftly cutting right through the air. When he ran, his steps were soundless and they all proceeded at a quick pace.

The total operation took around 7 minutes. If it was us, It would have taken around 2 days of preparation and the whole raid would have been loud and at least 30 minutes long.

"Holy shit.." I heard shitty hair say through the mic as we all watched the event go down"Let's start heading back we want to get to the mansion before them." As I said that I heard Jiro's phone go off. She answered and put in on speaker.

"We are done with the mission, where is the location of your mansion?" It wasn't him talking. It sounded like a girl. Maybe it was the one that Jiro had called up in order to contact Deku.

"I'll send you the location" Jiro responded

"Okay. We'll be there soon." She hung up.

"Let's go, we don't want them to know we were here." I tell shitty hair and we head back at full speed towards the mansion.

Midoriya POV ~~~

Although we already had the location of their mansion because of Denki's hacking skills, we decided to ask them so it wouldn't be too obvious.

"You can slow down Iida we want to wait for them to get there first." Uraraka told Tenya. The car that was only meant for 5 people, was currently occupying 7. Denki sat on my lap while hacking into Katuki's and that girl Jiro's camera to see everyone's reaction and played it on the small TV screen in the car ( he had already hacked into Jiro's and she had Katsuki's number so he was able to get in from there).

Uraraka sat on Momo's lap(both omegas) while Aoyama(omega) sat between us. Tenya(alpha) was driving while Neito(beta) sat in the passengers seat.

We all looked at them and laughed at their shocked faces. They looked both amazed and terrified, it was hilarious! One guy caught my eye though. I couldn't see him too well because of the lighting in the car but he had ash blond spiky hair. He looks so cool..

When Denki figures out that they had already arrived, he told Tenya to go faster because he was getting impatient. We were both covered in blood and wanted to change as soon as possible. None of us had brought extra clothes so we would have to wait until we got to the mansion to go shopping for our stuff.

After a few minutes of us jamming out the music we playing on the radio, we arrived at the place.

We all admired the scene as Iida pulled up. There in the front, we could see two Lamborghinis(red and orange) with several people waiting outside for us.

Iida parked the car in front of them and we all got off. Me and Denki were still covered in blood as I made my way to the boy with the ash blond hair in the middle of everyone else.

I had to admit he was handsome. He was built and stood taller than me. I could finally see his face clearly and boy let me tell you I had never been more thankful for my vision. His hair sat perfectly sculpted on his head and went along well with his clear pale skin. His jawline looked sharp and complimented his toned body. To top it all off, his captivating crimson red eyes that looked directly into mine. They reminded me of rubies that shined perfectly in the morning sun.

I snapped out of my staring and tried to keep my cool while walking up to him. "So I'm assuming we passed the test?"

He looked surprised, looks like I cut him off guard..
"What are you talking about?" He tried to play it off. He was surprisingly a good liar and I almost believed his confusion. Almost.

"Stop acting. I know that the mission was only a test to see if we were good enough. I'm assuming we passed since all of you guys looked astonished with our performance." I told him. He looked at me in surprise and asked, "How the fuck did you know??"

Denki came up behind me and introduced himself, "Denki Kaminari, nice to meet you!" He shook hands with a certain red head that stood next to the ash blond. "He hacked into the phone of the girl who called us so we overheard you guys talking." He looked pleasantly surprised, "good job, and yes, you passed." He chuckled.

"This is my crew" he said signaling to the people around him. "Kyoka Jiro, you hacked her phone. Mina Ashido, Hitoshi Shinso, Eijiro Kirishima, Shoto Todoroki, Hanta Sero, and me, Katsuki Bakugou." They waved at us. We waved back and I introduced the others, "Momo Yaoyorozu, you got in contact with me through her, Ochaco Uraraka, Neito Monoma, Denki Kaminari, he hacked your phone, Tenya Iida, Yuga Aoyama, and yours truly, Izuku Midoriya."

I stretched my hand out to shake his, "Nice to meet you" I said. He chuckled and took it, "Likewise, come on let's go talk inside."