Chapter 11

3rd person POV (Lets try something new)~~~

"Hey guys!" Mina said looking towards the sitting boys while having her arm linked with a happy Uraraka. Jiro and Momo walking with them and waving towards their friends.

At the same time, Denki and Kirishima emerged from a random store nearby, Denki dragging the red haired alpha towards the sitting boys.

"Where are the others?" Asked Kirishima and, as if on cue, Iida, Todoroki, Shinso, and Neito appeared behind them.

"Okay now we're just missing Sero and Ao-" Kirishima was cut short when a sparkly blonde appeared with a tired Sero holding an inhumane amount of bags in his arms, "Were here ✨"

Once they all were present, the group headed towards the parking lot. The group was full of chatter as they excitedly talked about their experiences and the clothing the purchased.

Midoriya POV ~~~

Me and Denki talked excitedly about all the clothes we had with us while I still had hold of Kacchan's hand as Kirishima offered to pull the wagon as long as he could also put Denki's bags in, which I agreed to without a problem.

When we were at the parking lot, Kacchan let go of my hand and I pouted a little. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out his car keys. He pressed a button on it and you could see the orange Lamborghini pull out of its original parking spot and drive towards us. It stationed itself in-front of us.

As I admired the orange and black car, Kacchan casually took my hand again and guided me towards the passenger door and opened it for me (like the good alpha he is)

"Thank you Kacchan" I said while I sat down and continued to eat my tasty ice cream. "No problem"

Kacchan then proceeded to go to the back of the car and hep Kirishima load all of me and Denki's stuff in.

"Your ice cream is melting, Izuku" Denki's voice snapped me out of my trance and I turned to look at his smirking face. "Who were you staring at~~?"

"N-nobody!" I stutter with a pink tint on my cheeks as I focus on making sure my ice cream didn't spill all over the seat. "Sureeeee you weren't~~" "S-Shut u-up!"

I heard the trunk close and Kacchan climbed into the driver's seat and Kirishima into the back seat.

"Alright, let's get the fuck outta here" Kacchan said as he started the car and drives away.

After finishing my ice cream, I messed with the radio and turned it on to a channel playing Sunflower by Post Malone and humming along. Denki was talking to Kirishima in the back while Kacchan dove through the city with apartment buildings and shops stationed everywhere. He then took a turn and I could see a clear beach with sparkling water and white sand.

"Woahh..." I say softly as I stare at the scenery in amazement. "Never seen anything like this before?" Kacchan asks me, glancing at my expression.

I shook my head while staring out the window and answered, "No, I never really went out much.." I watched the buildings pass by us.

"I'll take you sometime" he told me. I turned to look at him staring at the road ahead, "Really?!" I say excitedly. He just chuckles and responds, "Yes really" I giggle and focus my attention back outside while humming to the next song playing in the radio.

Soon enough, we arrived back at Kacchan's mansion and got off. "I'll get the bags" Said Kacchan and headed towards the trunk of the car. "Oh let me help too!" I said as I took some of the bags and carried them to me and Kacchan's shared room.

"Come on let's put your clothes in the closet." He said once we got all of the bags in the room. One by one, we got rid of the price tags and placed them on the left side of the wall in closet.

While doing so, me and Kacchan talked about random topics and I ended up finding some interesting things about him like how he met the others in high school before his mafia business and how he absolutely loved spicy foods.

When we were done, I plopped on the ginormous bed and sighed. I then hear Kacchan grab his keys and say, "Let's go"

I pick up my head from the fluffy pillows and say, "Huh?" Where were we going? It was only 2:30 in the afternoon. "I said I'd show you around the city, unless you'd rather wait here-"

"No, Wait! I'll go!" I quickly cut Kacchan off and hop off the bed and to his side. He smiles at my child like behavior and opens the door for me.

When we got downstairs, Todoroki, who was seated next to Tenya, Neito and Shinso, asked, "Where ware you guys headed?" I looked towards Kacchan and he just plainly responded with, "somewhere"

Todoroki rolled his eyes and sarcastically said, "Wooooww thanks for the details" Kacchan just flicked him off and dragged me outside, "Shut the hell up, candy cane"

(Hi sorry that I haven't been updating it's just that my professor and my teachers are being cruel with ridiculous amount of work. On the bright side, I'm going to be going on spring break next week so I'm going to have plenty of time to write to you all! ☺️ Sorry this was a filler chapter but the next one will contain more Bkdk. Have a nice day, bye~~)