Chapter 3

Bakugou POV ~~~

Me and my friends were all eating and watching TV casually when all of a sudden Jiro ran out of her room and sprinted towards where we were at.

Since we were all part of the mafia, we all lived together in a Mansion that I inherited from my parents. We all had our own rooms and it was filled with maids and guards to keep it clean and get us everything we needed.

"I did it!" Jiro yelled and we all turned to look at her confused. "I got in contact with Deku!"

When we heard this we all jumped up in surprise and started asking question. "Will he be able to come?" "How did you get in contact with him?" "Is he willing to help us?"

"Everyone shut up!" I yelled and all the other idiots shut their faces. I looked at her and signaled her to explain.

"I got in contact with one of the Royals, Momo Yaoyorozu, and she was able to talk to him and he wanted to call us to discuss the deal." She said out of breath from running. "When is he calling?" Questioned half and half and she responded, "In around an hour I think.."

"What are we going to say??" Said a concerned Hanta as we all started trying to think about what we were going to do. In the end, we decided that before we hired him for the real job, we wanted to see how good he was so we were going test him. We were going to set up cameras and spy on him while he took down one of our smaller counter mafias and determine if he was ready.

"Ok sounds like a plan" said Shinso and as if on cue, Jiro's phone started ringing. "It's him."

We all scrambled to gather around the coffee table in the middle of the living room as we put her phone in the middle and pressed speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Is this Izuku Midoriya?"

"Yes. State your identity and the job you want me to do"

"Im Katsuki Bakugo. I want to hire you to take down a rival mafia leader. How much do you want for the job?"

"How much as you willing to pay?"

"Any amount of your choice."

"Hmm.. Instead of money, I want something else."

"What is it?"

"Due to some complications, me and a few others are going to need a place to stay."

"Your asking me to let you stay with me..?"

"Yes."

"....why?"

"I can't discuss this matter over the phone. If you wish, I could tell you when we see each other."

"...."
"..deal. When do you want to meet?."

"We'll be there tomorrow morning. Send me the address of where the other mafia is located and we can discuss the living arrangements after the target is eliminated."

"Fine. Don't fail your mission."

"I won't."

*beep* he hung up

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "I can't believe it.." commented half and half. "THE Deku is going to be living with us!!" exclaimed Mina with a mixture of fear and excitement. "I wonder who else he is bringing along" Said shitty hair deep in thought.

"Jiro set up cameras in the rival Mafia base so we can spy on them." I said. I wanted to make sure they could pass the test before I let them live with us. If he was as great as everyone said, then he shouldn't have a problem...

Midoriya POV ~~~

"So we are leaving?" Asked Denki as he and everyone else in my room looked at me. "Yes, it would be safer if we all went instead of just some"

Contrary to popular belief, I didn't work alone. Yes, I was mainly the one who killed the target but It wasn't as easy as just shooting the guy. I had to know their whereabouts, what they were planning to do, how to get them alone, etc.

My group consisted of 6 others besides me:

-Denki Kaminari(royal) he would usually be in control of hacking into the system to spy on them and would be my sidekick when I was facing a large number of enemies

-Tenya Iida(guard) would work as the getaway driver since he knew most of the roads and escape routes. Most of the times after killing the target, the guards would come after us so we needed to shoot out the window while he drove us away.

-Momo Yaoyorozu(royal) is the one in behind a computer telling us where to go and informing us how many guards where after us and where everyone was at using the cameras Kaminari had hacked into.

-Ochaco Uraraka (noble) responsible for distracting everyone else so that we could sneak in easier. She would throw in a pink smoke bomb which caused whoever breathed it to become dizzy and feel as if they were floating. Also served as the lookout.

-Yuga Aoyama (noble) seduced the target into doing things we wanted. Usually was the one who got the target alone and far away enough to kill him easily.

-Neito Monoma (noble) was basically our spy on the inside. He would pose as a worker and gathered intel so that kaminari could hack into their system. He also planted secret cameras and mapped out the area so that Momo could guide us through.

Depending on the situation, we would determine if all of us would be needed. Sometimes only I needed to go, and others the whole team was needed.

We determined that this time, all of us would be needed. Kaminari had hacked the caller's phone so that when the call ended, we could hear everything they were saying. We knew about the "test" and that we were going to be needing all of us for the whole mission to take down the "L.O.V.".

It wasn't safe for us here anymore and we had been looking for a place where we could all go so it was perfect.

"Everyone leave your things here, we don't want to seem suspicious if we leave with all of our luggage."
We all agreed since we didn't really want to wear all these clothes we had and wanted to get new ones once we were over there.

"We leave at 8:00 pm today so we can be there tomorrow morning. Good luck and don't get caught."