Chapter 9

Bakugou POV ~~~

"Come on, we have to fill up your half of the closet somehow" I tell Deku while grabbing hold of his hand and bringing his towards the entrance.

Everyone else got off and we left in groups to go shopping. All the girls went together. Icythot, Glasses, Insomnia and Blondie went in some random ass direction. Glitter boy dragged soy sauce to some shiny looking shop. Sparky and Deku were basically inseparable so Shitty Hair and I followed them around.

"Omg lets go over here!" I heard sparky say and he grabbed Deku's hand and they went inside the shop. "Look at all these clothes! Eek! Let's get matching outfits!" Deku sounded like a teen girl fangirling over shopping. They then proceeded to grab every matching outfit they could find and go try them on.

After deciding to eliminate most of their options, the took a few outfits and went up to the cashier. I was going to offer to pay for them when Deku pulled out a fat stack of bills and set them on the counter. Why the hell did he have so much cash on him???

"Eyo nerd why do u have so many bills?" I looked at him confused after we walked out of the store. He looked at me and explained "oh well I didn't want to use my card in case my parents would track it so I withdrew all the money I had. This way they can't track me!" He smiled proudly at his 'genius' idea.

We walked into a second store where Deku and Sparky split up to look around. I followed Deku while carrying his bags (like the good alpha he is) and suggested, "Then why didn't you just open a different bank account under a different name?" "....oh yea that makes sense." He stopped and looked through some of the clothing. "What do you think about this?" He held up a shirt to his upper half and looked at me for approval. "It looks nice, but this one-" I grab a hoodie from a nearby rack and put it to his chest, "-would suit you better"

His eyes sparkle and he grabs my hand and dragged me around to help him pick different outfits. "Here these pants would go with it" He grabs them from my hand, "What about this one?" He holds a shirt up. "Hmm... this jacket and jeans."

We go around the store after picking out several outfits and he drags me outside a changing room. He goes in and comes back out with one of the outfits. "What do you think of this?" He does a cute little twirl and I approve the outfit. He proceeded to do the same with all of the other ones and we went to go pay. This time, I had my card ready and payed for him before he could reach to grab his money.

"I could have payed!" He protested. "It's easier than having to fish for the money in your pocket." I say as I grab the bags and walk besides him. "But you didn't have to waste your money on me..." I stop and turn to him. "Izuku, I'm the leader of the top mafia in Japan. I'm a multi millionaire, hell, I have so much money I don't even keep track. It's nothing, Just let me pay with my card."

I didn't want to call him Deku because that would be kinda formal since it's his alias and I feel like we are going to have to get to know each other on a personal basis since were living together now. He looked down in defeat. "Ok.."

We shopped around at a couple more stores and Izuku had bought so many things it was too much for me to carry so I bought a little wagon at a toy store and put all the stuff there.

"Hey Izuku, ya wanna eat something?" He stopped to look at me and smiled, "Sure! Let's invite everyone else, I wanna know how they're doing." I pulled out my phone and followed his suggestion. 15 minutes later, we were all gathered together in the food court. Me and Izuku walked around and looked at all the different foods.

"What are ya getting?" I asked him. "Hmm.. I think I'm just gonna get katsudon. What about you?" "Spicy curry." We went up to the guy and placed our orders. When we got our food, we went back and sat with shitty hair and sparky as Izuku talked with the other omega as if they hadn't seen each other in years.

Me and Shitty hair were talking for a bit before the omegas started asking us questions. "Hey Kirishima, how long have you known Bakugou?" Asked Sparky. "Since like middle school." Izuku turned to me, "Katsuki, when were you introduced to the whole mafia thing" "It was always clear that I was going to be the next leader since I was born but I didn't actually start getting involved since around 12"

The two of them continued with their interrogation as me and Shitty hair just answered their questions. Eventually, me and Izuku decided to get up and keep on shopping since he still needed a few more things.

Midoriya POV ~~~

Katsuki and I went into a store so that I could buy some shoes I needed. I found a really cute pair of red high tops but they weren't in me size.

"I'm gonna go ask if they have anything in the back." Katsuki says as he walks away leaving me to look at the rest of the shoes. I walk around a bit to look at some of the other shoes that had. I do have to get new shoes for my hitman outfit.. maybe something that makes me a little taller?

I reach up to grab a pair and I suddenly hear a low voice behind me. "Do you need help with that little omega~?"

I turn my head to see an older alpha in around his 30's looking at me. He smiled a crooked smile and I can see his dirty stained teeth and his breath smells like he had been smoking something earlier.

He releases his pheromones and I hold my breath so that I won't be tempted to fall into submission on instinct. "I-I'm fi-in-e" I stutter out as I start to back away.

I couldn't fight him. Not with my outfit. I was able to fight alphas with my Hitman suit since it had a mask that filtered out the scent and blocked my own, but without it, I was basically helpless. I could try fighting but I couldn't risk staying around his scent for too long. Unlike many other alphas, he had an extremely strong scent so it would make it easy for him to command me against my will.

'Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit! Think! what do I do?' I start searching my brain for any possible solutions but it's too late. I start backing away slowly as he keeps coming closer and closer. "What's a cute little omega like you doing here all alone?~~ Maybe you should come back to my place and we could ..have a little fun~?"

Before I could come up with a reply, I feel myself back into something and a firm and protective hand is placed on my shoulder.

" Bitch he's not alone and he's skip going with you, you fucking low life piece of shit." I hear Katsuki growl behind me.

I instinctively turn around and wrap my arms around his torso while burring my face into his chest. He places his arms around me and I peek sideways to see the other alpha scared to death by Katsuki's intense glare.

"Scram bitch"

The alpha suddenly snaps out of his trance as he turns around and runs away from where me and Katsuki are standing.