Katsuki Birthday Special

Hey y'all, this chapter is just a special for my favorite holiday, explodo-boy's birthday! It takes place years later and is isn't actually related to the story line (just for fun).

Midoriya POV ~~~

And there I was, sitting cris cross on the soft and luscious bed me and my love, Kacchan, shared. Kacchan.... Even thinking about him made my feel tingly,a warm feeling washing over my body. I instinctively look down to fiddle with the ring on my left hand as I start pondering the plans for tomorrow.

I wanted to make his birthday special, as a thank you gift for all of the things he has done for me, I'll never got over how much I adore him, he truly is the love of my life. I need to make sure he absolutely loves his present. I've had this idea for a while and I'm definitely going to go through with it, I hope he likes it...

I walk over to our closet and pick out a simple outfit, nothing fancy or extravagant, just a simple pair of jeans along with one of Kacchan's hoodies which I enjoyed staling.

Speaking of Kacchan, he wasn't here right now, even though me and him were virtually inseparable, today I had asked Kiri if he could distract him for the day in order for me to be able to get his gift ready. Kiri has asked him to help with some Mafia stuff and Denki helped me set up an excuse that we had been called for a mission which would take up most of the day.

As if on cue, I got a text from my best friend which read, "Come outside when you're ready"

I quickly grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet and made my way downstairs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(time skip)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denki and I strolled through the mall, chatting while looking through to find the right store in order to complete my gift. "So are you gonna go through with it?" He asked me curiously.

I smiled happily and nodded, "Yup!" He giggled, "He's going to love it!" Right now, Denki was the only person that knew about my gift for Kacchan, the others had hints here and there but I never told them so that they would accidentally ruin the surprise.

When we found what we were looking for, we went inside and immediately went to a certain section that we needed. In the end, we ended up picking a cute small present then went to go get a box to store it in. Due to the size or it, we got a small box with a cute design and a bow to go along with it.

When we walked over to the cashier, she looked at it and immediately knew what was up, she smiled softly at us and said, "I'm sure they'll love it" I grinned at her and responded with, "Thank you, I'm really excited to see him open it"

She charged us the items and and handed us the bag, tucking a strand of her raven hair behind her ear and readjusted her glasses, "Have a nice day!"

~~~~~~~~~~~(Time skip)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After throughly hiding the present, I went over to our room to see that Kacchan had just gotten back, he grabbed his suit jacket and threw it into the hamper. I walked over to him and said, "Welcome back, baby! How was your day" I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

He sighed and responded with, "It was decent, me and Shitty Hair were just fixing up some negotiations with some of the other Mafias for supplies and stuff, what about you, how'd your mission go?" Clearly tired, he sat down on the bed and snuggled into me, burying his face into the crook of my neck as I gently patted his hair, "Pretty easy I'd say, the target didn't have that many people guarding him, the only real work we had to do was figure out which of the million rooms he was in"

He chuckled and said, "Kinda jealous that the last thing they see before the die is your beautiful face" I gently cupped his cheeks and brought his face towards me, "Well tomorrow your going to get to see my face all day long baby" I kissed him gently, "Now Come on, let's get ready for bed"