My eyes widened as a scurried behind a concrete chimney, thinking of a way out when I know I'm more likely cornered.

"Hey, Levi."

There it is. His threatening voice.

Suddenly, I heard a maneuver gear being functioned, next thing I know he was right infront of me.

"It looks like you haven't changed at all!"

My eyebrows furrowed as I gripped tightly on my blade, pointing it towards him, yelling furiously, "Kenny!"

I threw one blade at him; he dodged it as he shot a large bullet at me. Using my cape to hide me, I paced around. I slid down the red roof and grappled to random buildings.

Tch. This is not what we planned.

FLASHBACK

"Levi," Erwin called for my attention, "I just recently received a letter anonymously to hand over Historia together with Eren."

Historia Reiss? What is Kenny planning?

END OF FLASHBACK

I quickly followed the wagon where Eren and Historia are when I saw them unconscious and the driver was being replaced.

I suddenly changed my direction, grappling my hooks that lead me to a different corner, then three of his men appeared.

My hands instinctively shoot the hooks to the ground, sending me falling, I ungrappled my hooks before touching the ground and shot straight forward.

Shit! They predicted every single one of our movements.

I flew through crates, entering in between a building, thinking of any possible direction with less people. Then I came out into the light again, seeing a shadow behind me. My eyes widened as he shot, which I barely dodged.

Three of his men flew above me, pulling the trigger as cylindrical bullets were aimed at me. I dodged every single one, getting injured in the process as I slid, glided, and ran.

This is my last path. I grappled to a bar and used as much gas as I can to keep me accelerated, then as I approached the wooden doors of the bar, I prepared my foot and kicked as I entered.

I turned to the old bartender behind the counter, he was trembling as he faced me.

"W-w-welcome to our e-establishment." He said shakingly.

I scurried to hide behind the counter, taking the shotgun beside me and prepared.

If this keeps up, I'll lose my team, Eren and Historia too. And I'll never get to know where Gwen is.

"Isn't this the damnest thing? A filthy rat coming inside this bar?" Kenny retorted from the outside. "Come out, you little rodent."

The door busted open, heavy footseps stepping in. "I found you! The law has come to exterminate the vermin! BANG! BANG!"

Then the place went silent.

"The hell? Aren't you here!" Kenny yelled along with a laugh. "Fine, I'll leave, and you'll never get to find your pathetic, little girlfriend."

My eyes widened, gripping the shotgun tighter as the room was filled with whispers from the customers.

"It's Kenny the Ripper!"
"W-what are they doing h-here?"
"C-c-captain Levi of the scouts has a girlfriend?"

"I got to say, Levi," Kenny continued, reloading his gun in the process. "She's a beauty--"

"I'm right here, Kenny." I scowled before he can continue his sentence. "It's been awhile."

Kenny cackled, "Why'd you joined the scouts huh? Oh, I know why. It's because you can't stand in that garbage dump so you decided to see the bigger world." He paused, clicking his boot against the wooden floor.

I started losing my patience; reaching my hand to a small wine bottle and got a better view of his reflection. "Where is she?" I asked, keeping a calm demeanor.

"Worried about your girl, huh Levi?" He mocked, "I never thought you'd get a girl! You're more like someone who'll just end up alone anyway."

I ignored everything he said and repeated my question. "Where is she."

"You little rat, telling you where she is will take me far from my goal, and of course we'd do anything to reach our goals."

Tch. Of course he won't answer.

"Hey Levi." Then a chair was thrown above me, breaking a few glasses. "Do you know what keeps life fulfilling? It's finding hobbies."

"Hobbies like blowing my comrade's head off?" I retorted, "Or killing innocent cadets in the middle of a training?"

"I'd shut your mouth if I were you, rat." Kenny spat as I hear the gun being lifted up.

"Yeah."

I shot the gun at him without looking, sending him flying back outside. I got out of my hiding spot and returned the gun to the old man, thanking him in the process.

Now to find that wagon.