"You become faster with every hit from Caliburn." He added.

"However, there's a catch, you can't use the power of Excalibur, you cannot deflect my hits." Uzotl said. Percy turned to him with a look of hatred.

"You're going to die." Uzotl said, charging Percy. He clutched both Excalibur and Caliburn, sending a barrage of slashes towards the primordial. Uzotl blocked and sent a slash, the smoke like slash leaving the sword and colliding with Percy. He raised both of his swords to block and was sent flying. Percy collided with a brick wall, his head completely dazed. His back hurt tremendously from the impact, he could've sword he heard something break.

"I know you Percival, you know that if you use Excalibur to block I can just hit you magically, if you use Caliburn I can hit you physically." Uzotl said with a wide grin.

"So which will it be?" He asked with a wicked grin and slashed. Percy charged and made multiple slashes with Caliburn, silver colliding with midnight black. Uzotl sent a slash towards Percy, the smokey slash zooming towards Percy at incredible speeds. Percy jumped out of the way, narrowly avoiding the attack. Percy turned towards Uzotl, seeing him send multiple smoke slashes from his sword. Percy gulped and dodged each and every one of them, the slashes colliding with the building behind him.

Percy panted in exhaustion, turning towards Uzotl who came charging at Percy. He gulped and blocked every strike that Uzotl sent towards Percy. The two were incredibly skilled, dust formed from the intense battle that the two had. It shook the very earth they were standing in. Slowly, the dust clouded Percy's vision as the two traded blow after blow.

"Die." Uzotl said as the dust cleared. Percy widened his eyes as smoke formed from above him. Percy turned to the sky and saw Uzotl, enveloped in smoke, looking at Percy with a murderous look. Uzotl unleashed the attack, a large black slash forming from his sword, traveling at high speeds towards Percy. He gulped as smoke began to wrap around his legs, preventing him from escaping. He could do nothing but watch as the slash came closer and closer.

Percy smirked, clutching his sword and blocking. Golden light filled the area as power began to fluctuate. The slash that Uzotl sent did a sudden one hundred eighty, the slash going at twice the speed towards the sender. Uzotl widened his eyes and absorbed the slash full on, he had no time to react, he was basically helpless. Uzotl landed on the ground with a small thud, coughing as smoke started to gather around him.

"How?" He asked, staring at Percy with wide eyes. Percy smirked, looking at his right hand, Caliburn was back at its scabbard, Excalibur was on his left hand. Caliburn reappeared at his right hand, materializing out of nowhere. Percy had the advantage of willing Caliburn to return to his scabbard at any moment. He could maximize both of the swords powers, leaving not even an opening of attack.

Uzotl gritted his teeth and attacked, sending slash after slash. Percy smirked and blocked them easily, his speed slowly increasing by the second, Percy clutched Caliburn and sent a multitude of slashes, each of them accurate and precise. Uzotl blocked everything. He gasped in exhaustion and sent a large smoke slash from his sword. Percy smirked as Caliburn disappeared from his hand, Percy clutched Excalibur and blocked, the attack being sent back two fold towards the sender. And almost as instantly as it disappeared, Caliburn was back at his hand again.

Percy slashed and slashed and slashed, Caliburn and Excalibur doing tremendous amounts of damage. Uzotl couldn't keep up, Percy was simply too fast and precise. Every time Uzotl tried to attack normally, Percy would block and counter attack. Every time he tried sending magic based attacks, Percy would will Caliburn to disappear just as the attack was about to hit and deflect it back towards him. Uzotl was at a checkmate.