¡𝐄𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞!

•°•♤•°•

•°•♤•°•

"THRILLED"

-bonus chapter.

"Those two are crazier than our children on sugar rush-"

"LITTLE BRAT, MINI BRAT. THIS IS A CRUCIAL TIME RIGHT NOW. MY SISTER MAY BE YOUR MOTHER, BUT DON'T TELL HER WE'RE HOLDING A BIRTHDAY DINNER FOR HER UNDERSTAND?"

Keisha placed a plate of freshly made pancakes in front of the girls on the island, slipping one on Olivia's plate. Olivia stabs the pancake, glancing up to her Aunt. "Why do we have to keep it a secret? Wouldn't that hurt mommy's feelings?" She asked, pushing a piece into her mouth.

Keisha turns off the stove and goes over to Annie, helping the toddler with her pancakes. "No little brat, her dinner is a surprise. It's another way to put a smile on her face later tonight." She sits beside Annie, the two year old opens her mouth as Keisha feeds her a small piece of pancake.

Olivia pouts. "But I want her to know she's gonna have a birthday dinner. I don't like it when someone doesn't know something big." She huffs pushing her plate away. "Now I've lost my appetite."

Keisha gives Annie another piece to eat, smiling at her niece's stubborn attitude. "Just because my sister doesn't know her birthday dinner is tonight, you lost your appetite?" She laughs, wiping Annie's sticky hands. "Yep, you definitely a Johnson alright."

Olivia scrunched her face. "I don't care. I'm not eating till mommy knows, she deserves to know."

Keisha shrugs, rubbing a wet napkin on Annie's cheeks which were covered in syrup too. "Well, it's a long time till your mother's dinner. How long do you think your going to last without food?"

Olivia held up two fingers, "Two hours." She said, face determined.

Keisha snorts. "More like two minutes." She says picking Annie up as stood and cradling her bum. "Look, you shouldn't worry about your mother's feelings. She'll understand why you had to keep it a secret and know it was out of love that you didn't tell her. You know she's stronger than that."

Olivia blinks up to the ceiling. "Yeah, I know." She mutters, blinking back to her Aunt.

Amaya enters the kitchen then, pulling on the head scarf holding her afro, and Olivia jumps out of her seat running towards Amaya. "Mommy!" She squeals, wrapping her hands around her mothers neck as Amaya crouched down and caught her picking her up in the process.