𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

•°•♤•°•

•°•♤•°•

"FRUSTRATION"

-broken secret & surprising confessions.

"Dammit! Tom!-"

AMAYA KNEW ARRIVING HOME EARLY THAT MORNING WOULD BE AWKWARD. Deciding to stay at Elizabeth's house overnight was her choice, even if she could've went home by the bus or even ask Liz for a ride. She saw her friend was still in dismay and decided to stay.

When she got home that fateful next day, she expected her sister to stand there in her pajamas on the other side of the door holding a gravel ready to announce her sentence. But when the girl opened the door and took off her sandals saying she was home, her sister wasn't waiting for her, or holding her gravel. She was in bed sleeping.

Amaya checked--made sure Keisha was actually asleep. She glided into her sister's room and turned off her alarm, thankful that she missed it. Heading back out into the hallway, Amaya thought it would be smart to start getting ready for work.

Today was special day, a day of thrill and excitement. Today was the mystery model event at iconic magazine.

Amaya had been told months ago that she and two other photographers were in charge of taking pictures of the three soon to be released special issues for the summer. And since it was three months of blazing heat and fun, they decided to do three different models, three different photographers.

Amaya's coworker was first doing June, Amaya was second holding July and another doing August-- obviously the last one.

Glancing up to the clock in the hallway, she went to her room going straight to her closet, and picked out her clothes for the day.

On a higher note--since it was summer time, Amaya had started wearing cute summer dresses and sandals outside. Elizabeth and her sister agreed and urged that it was time for her to show her bump and tell the world she was pregnant. She already told Leah that she was with child and the rest of the staff at her workplace getting small, "Congratulations!" And "Oh! I'm so happy for you!"

But the nosy people, the people who had no control over their tongue asked Amaya questions like; "Whose the father?" Or "I thought you were single, what happened?" And "Aren't living with your sister?"

She never answered those questions. If she did, that would only add more fuel to the fire burning around her.

She takes out an over-sized short sleeved white shirt with the word 'Vogue' printed across the chest in red and a long green pleated skirt. Closing her closet, and spreading her clothes on the bed, she leaves her room and goes to the shower, coming out a half hour later with her hair wet and body wrapped tight in a towel.