𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

•°•♤•°•

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

•°•♤•°•

"MIRTHFUL"

-family & pinky promise.

"I've seen the way you look at him, he has the same look too-"

AMAYA WISHED KEISHA DIDN'T LEAVE HER WITH TOM. If her sister stayed actually, Amaya was sure she would've grabbed her by the shoulders and shake her till her eyes rolled to the back of her head, screaming out 'Why?!' or 'How did you find him?'

She didn't think Keisha would know--know the pain she kept inside every time she said she was fine or how she moved on from what Tom said months ago.

But her sister knew, she knew and kept quiet about it till now. Which was why Amaya pressed her lips as her sister took the presents Tom bestowed, flashing him a small grin along with nod, and left them in the hallway closing the door behind her. Once gone, Amaya crossed her arms and glares towards the man with slicked back hair.

"Why are you here?" She whispers, tired of everything and realizing nothing will ever fix this. This tension between them from the start of day one.

Tom parted his lips, "To make things right--" he starts.

"Yeah, you said that," She interjects, gripping her arms. "But that doesn't answer my question. Why. Are. You. Here?" She takes a step away from the door and stands in the middle of the hallway.

Tom licks his lips, clenching his jaw for a moment before looking to the side, giving Amaya the perfect side view of his face and hair. He looks back to her, eyes soft. "I came," He says, keeping his gaze on her. "to apologize."

"For what?" She shrugs, annoyed. "For calling me a slut and practically blaming me that it was my fault we had sex while covering the fact that you were dating Anya?"

"Anya and I broke up." He blurts out, cheeks flushed and eyes averting to the ground. Amaya couldn't stop the silent gasp that escaped her lips.

They broke up?.....Why? Honestly he could've ignored her and their child while he was with Anya. Living in her world as he lived in his.

He hesitates, clearing his throat before he replied. "She said," he starts, as if he knew what she was thinking, "That I need to fix this and make a secure future for our child."

Our. Amaya blushed at the word, slowly slipping her hands out from crossing them and taking another step forward. She feels her eyes sting and throat close at the expression he had on his face as she took her hand with his, placing it on her bulging stomach. He looks up, shocked at the spontaneous move.