𝐭𝐰𝐨

•°•♤•°•

•°•♤•°•

"PERKY"

-sisterly love.

"Holy shit-"

THE GALA, THE ONE NIGHT STAND WITH THE MYSTERIOUS MAN OR ENGLISH BOY WERE BEHIND HER. After their passion and released sexual tension she experienced on the balcony, Amaya left first, finding Elizabeth finishing up her photos with the press and answering questions from the reporters.

She avoids her friends question when she asked about the hickeys on her dark skin, her disheveled dress and flushed cheeks. Amaya lies to her friend convincing her she went outside to cool down from dancing with so many men.

She wasn't lying really, she did share a dance.

The girls stayed quiet the rest of the night and the ride home, one too awkward to bring up a conversation, and the other trying to come up with a good excuse for her sister to what just happened.

When she got home, her sister was watching stranger things on the TV. The moment she closed the door behind her, Keisha ran to the foyer, her eyes narrowing at her disheveled state. "What. The. Hell! I knew you were coming home late but coming home at 11:50? Your lucky tomorrow's saturday." She hissed, not wanting to wake the neighbors.

Amaya kicks her heels off,  and slips her house key into the tray on the small table beside her. "Keisha take it easy with the yelling please," she passed her sister using the wall to support her weight. "My head is killing me." She groans, slowly walking to her room.

Keisha sputters, "Not unless I kill you first! How can you come home so late at night? I was worried sick?! What if you never found your way home, or some pervert caught you at the mansion?!" She flares. "Did you even consider that your little sister would be worried?!"

Amaya stops walking. Her back still to her sister. "Keisha, I came home, I'm not captured by a pervert and I'm fine." She feels another wave of pain hit her skull, "I'm just.....really tired and had too much to drink, so if you'll excuse me, I'm going to bed. Good night." She continues her slow pace down the hallway, opening and closing her bedroom door.

She sways to her bed and lands into a sea of pillows and blankets. Letting out a sigh, she slowly falls asleep to the English boy giving her a smile.

°✔•

Waking up to the sunlight bleeding in her eyes was painful.

Taking a bath and having a painful headache for her hangover of drinking only two glasses of expensive champagne last night was terrible.