𝐨𝐧𝐞

•°•♤•°•

•°•♤•°•

"ASTONISHED"

-boujee gala.

"You're not famous right?-"

AMAYA LOWERED HER CAMERA AS SHE THROWS THE MODEL SURROUNDED BY EVERGREEN LEAVES AN OK SIGN AND STANDS TO HER FEET.

"That's all the shots I need for today, thanks Liz." She grins to the model. Elizabeth takes a breath and walks to her friend. "No problem Maya, your lucky I'm this month's magazine cover." She placed her hand beside Amaya's laptop.

Amaya finished up her photo shoot with her friend Elizabeth, early. Being young and talented, Amaya was given opportunities to take pictures of models and other areas for articles in the magazine she worked for.

Amaya connects her camera to her laptop. "Yeah. I'm lucky that my childhood friend is famous and she totally saved my ass-" she types up a few things and stabs the send key with her index finger. "-thanks again." She said, gently closing her laptop.

Elizabeth bends over, scaring some of the crew members working around them, and gasps. "Oh my god my heart! I can't take this love! No!" She moans holding onto her chest.

Amaya laughs, packing up her equipment. "Oh my god Liz, your embarrassing yourself." She throws the model a weird look. "What am I going to do with you?"

Elizabeth straightens her posture, furrowing her eyebrows. "You already know the answer to that, and no I'm certainly not--everybody here knows how I act when I have my photo shoot here at Iconic magazine," She curls a strand behind her ear. "I like having only 2 hours of you being my photographer and friend."

Amaya turns to her friend, expression soft. "Oh Liz, that's sweet. But thankfully I'm not stupid. Your fishing for something, what do you want?"

Elizabeth folds her arms behind her back, her pale green eyes glistening under the bright light, and throws a giant pout to Amaya.

Amaya feels her right eye twitch and face cringe at her friends act. "Can you attend as my plus one to a spring gala a rich businessman is holding for  my recent movie tonight? They said I could bring a plus one if I wanted to. Which I do."

Amaya stops momentarily, and blinks up to her friend in confusion. "So your asking me.....and not one of your amigos in the acting industry to go as your plus one?" She asked, zipping her bag up and sliding it onto her shoulder as she heads for the exit to home.

Elizabeth smiles, walking alongside her and says, "Please? To be fair, I think you need a break from taking beautiful pictures and caring for your little sister."