𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

•°•♤•°•

•°•♤•°•

"FLUSTERED"

-taking one step back pt. 1.

"I guess I'll go now-"

KEISHA DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO START ON HOW SHE FELT WHEN ELIZABETH DROPPED HER SISTER OFF. The young girl opened the door once she heard the bell ring and gasped at the state her sister was in. Amaya looked fine, her sandals on her feet, her shirt a little bit disheveled, and her hair down and frazzled with no bun in sight.

But that's not what threw Keisha off. What through her off was the fact that her sister was crying again, tears silently running down her cheeks and her face swollen. Making the teenager assume she cried before this.

Keisha didn't even bother with her sister's expression and emotional state. She knew her tears were drawn from a serious matter and it was Elizabeth who had to talk to her resulting with more tears. Simple.

Her sister went into the home, passing her without sparing a glance and slipped her sandals off. Heading straight to her bedroom and closing the door behind her.

Keisha turned to Elizabeth, her body mostly leaning on the door frame as she took a deep breath and tilt her head to the side, her left hand reaching up to rub her eyebrow. "I'm just gonna go on a run here and say that Tom did this?" She asked, starting to get sick of seeing her sister cry and burn herself out for an actor.

Elizabeth shrugged, folding her arms. "Yep. Pretty much." She said sounding sick and tired of it too.

Keisha exhaled through her nose. "And you had to calm her down, let her sit on your couch and talk about everything that's happened today?"

Elizabeth nods. "More or less. She also told me everything before that too. How you helped and supported her so far."

The young girl flushed, embarrassed by the sudden betrayal from her sister and the soft smile Elizabeth sent her way. Like the smile was saying; you do care and have a soft side. I thought you were a bad girl.

But Keisha is a bad girl, a rebelling teen.

She's just taking a hiatus on being bad and laying low for now not wanting to cause anymore stress for her sister. But it seemed like Elizabeth knew that and was still hellbent on making Keisha feel flustered on being a good little sister.

"D-did she tell you everything?" The teenager stammers out, cheeks still red. Elizabeth smiled, knowing she hit a particular spot. "She told me everything. From how her child was conceived to you being there for her ultrasounds." The model grins.