Thorn in my Side

Just published a new book called Thorn in my Side

Just published a new book called Thorn in my Side. It's a Roman and Original Character book but all the shield will be in the book! Here's a little summary on the book:

Violet only has known one thing all her life and that's survival, she had to learn how to survive early on in life. Growing up in the foster system, Violet had to scratch and claw simply to eat. Never getting adopted, she eventually aged out of the system at 18.

With nothing but the clothes on her back and a garbage bag containing her few position in this world she decides to go to a bar to celebrate her eighteen birthday. While she's there her friend shows her a WWE tryout flyer knowing she loves to fight. At first Violet laughs at the idea but soon realizes the company is offering free housing during the try outs, since she is no homeless she figures she has nothing to lose by doing the tryout.

When she shows up on the first day of tryouts dressed in jeans and a tank top because that's all she owned, WWE Superstar Roman Reigns rips her new one. In typical Violet fashion she rolls her eyes and punches him in the face leaving the Samoan man stunned as she walks out the door without another word.

Roman runs after her both pissed and confused wondering who the hell would be bold enough to do such a thing. Will Violet become a thorn in Roman's side forever or will Roman be the first person to actually get through to Violet? Will Violet simply run away when things get to hard as she has always done or will Roman give her a reason to stick around?

I hope you give my newest book a chance!