Control

-Two weeks later-
Brie's POV
"Hey stop hogging the mirror, I know you look handsome but no need to stare at yourself this long we have a show to be on." I said rolling my eyes playfully as Colby was hogging the bathroom mirror in our hotel room." Well the Champion has to look good in my defense." He said with a playful smirk continuing to admire his reflection. I then got a devious idea." Wouldn't you much rather stare at this?" I asked innocently beginning to remove my top knowing Colby could see me from the corner of his eye, he immediately turned his attention fully to me." That's more like it. Now why don't you come with me." I said fully removing my shirt and grabbing his hand, he happily let me lead him to the bed. I began kissing him for a few moments then took off running to the bathroom, then closed and locked the door behind me." Sorry my love! I just really needed the mirror!" I said innocently putting my shirt back on and began doing my hair." You such a damn tease sometimes Brianna, you're lucky I love you!" He said." I know, I love you too Colby." I said. Once I finished getting ready, I stepped out and was looking around for Colby." Babeeeee?! Where are you?" I asked looking around then shrugged figuring he was just warming up the car, so we could go. I began finishing packing up my gear bag when suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and immediately screamed from pure instinct. Those same arms immediately retracted." Brianna, Brianna, it's me. You're okay. I'm so sorry." Colby said immediately trying to calm me down as I began to take a few calming breaths." It's not your fault..I should've known it was you babe. But my instincts just kicked in and and and..." I said stumbling over my words as flashbacks from my life with my ex husband flooded my mind." Shhhh, you're okay now my love. I'm here, remember? I love you and I would never hurt you." Colby said opening his arms allowing me to go in them if I wanted, I immediately ran into his arms and wrapped myself around him tightly." Why can't I be normal again?! I want to erase him from my mind. It's not fair to you, and it's not fair to me. He still has control over me and he's not even fucking here." I said in frustration as Colby wrapped his arms around me tightly." You went through hell Brianna, it's only been two months. It's going to take some time. And you know I have no problem waiting for you. I've told you since day one, we will take everything at your pace. Sometimes we take a step back but most days we're taking a step forward." He said soothingly kissing my forehead as the alarm on my phone went off meaning it was time to go to the arena." Are you okay to go babe?" I can call Stephanie I'm sure she'd understand." He added still holding me tight." No I'll be alright my love." I said taking a deep breath then slowly smiled before kissing his lips softly but lovingly." Now let's go burn it down!" I teased and he laughed before playfully rolling his eyes at me.

Colby's POV
I grabbed our gear bags and the keys off the bedside table." Yeah, yeah I know you call shotgun." I said as Brie opened her mouth once we stepped outside and she innocently smiled." Just making sure my love." She replied softly laughing as she got in the passenger seat as I put the bags in the back before getting in the driver seat and began driving to the arena." What no hand on my thigh?! How dare you!" She teased playfully and I rolled my eyes playfully resting my hand on her inner thigh." Well now it's your fault if we get in a crash." I teased." Anywhere else you'd like my hand hm?" I said slowly beginning to move my hand up her thigh and into her shorts, a bit surprised she hadn't stopped me yet." Maybeee." She said slightly biting her lip in a seductive manner as we reached a red light." Oh really? Is that so babygirl?" I said shocked but smirked, putting my hand back in its original place." To bad you teased me earlier, sucks doesn't it my love." I said laughing as I saw the shock written on her face, as she hadn't expected me to get her back." You did not just...Wow didn't see that coming my love. Better sleep with one eye open now." She teased as we arrived at the arena, getting out of the car and grabbing our gear bags as well as our championship titles." Oh please Brianna, I could tease you to the point you'd be begging for me. Just give me permission." I said with a wink, grabbing her hand as we walked into the arena as she blushed light pink." I love how I still can make you blush." I said softly laughing." Can't relate." She said playfully rolling her eyes as we headed to my lockeroom after both being given the script for tonight. Once inside the lockeroom I sat on the couch and she sat on my lap.