Reality

A week later

Brie's POV
One whole week spent just enjoying life with the love of my life was truly magical. It was the best week I had in a long time and it was much needed for the both of us. However, that week was up and sadly it was time to come back to reality. I glanced at the bedside alarm clock and it displayed 5:30am. I had been tossing and turning all night trying to sleep but I just couldn't. Today was going to be one of the most important days of my life, it would determine rather of not Daniel got what he deserved or if he'd just get a slap on the wrist. Truthfully, just the thought of seeing Daniel made my stomach churn. I sighed softly then turned to face my sleeping boyfriend, taking him in. It's all I could do to calm myself and not literally scream. He truly kept me sane at my moments of panic. I knew he wouldn't mind if I woke him up, but I knew he needed his rest as we'd be back on the road again after court had finished. He was actually supposed to go back on the road today but thankfully Stephanie allowed him to stay with me, with the promise that we'd do some extra promotional work when we returned which seemed like a fair trade. "I love you so much. No matter what happens, just remember that." I said softly then gently kissed Colby's cheek.

Suddenly Colby's eyes slowly opened up." I love you more than life itself my all." He said half asleep." I'm so sorry my love I didn't mean to wake you up." I said softly snuggling closer to him." It's fine my love, what's wrong beautiful? We don't have to be up for another four hours." He asked wrapping his arms around me. "I'm just nervous is all babe." I admitted looking up at him.

"I know today is going to be very difficult for you emotionally Brianna. I'm not going to pretend like it won't be. However, I will be there with you every step of the way. I will be with you for the entire process. And if that piece of shit even so much as looks at you wrong, I'll beat him within an inch of his life. He will never hurt you again." He said holding me tight." You're my world and I'll always protect you." He added kissing my forehead.

"I just want to get today over with so that we can just live our lives. No more having to worry about my past, just focusing on our future. Because you're my world, my happiness, and the love of my life. All that matters is us. I keep trying to convince myself that everything is going to be fine, that there's no way he won't get a maximum sentence. But after four years of torture and nothing going my way, it's hard to believe that. I keep thinking something's going to go wrong." I said with a heavy sigh." I'm happier now than I have ever been and whenever I'm happy, it never lasts long." I said trying not to cry.

"Hey now, you deserve this happiness. No ones going to take it away from you. And no ones going to take you away from me and vice versa. I will do everything in my power to erase those years of sadness and replace them with happy memories." He said kissing me softly which I returned." Now, I'm going to hold you and you're going to go sleep because I know you haven't slept a wink." He said and I nodded snuggling into him as close as possible and he wrapped his arms around me tightly. "Sweetest dreams beautiful." He said kissing my forehead and moments later I knocked out.

Seth's/Colby's POV
I smiled softly as Brianna instantly fell asleep in my arms. I really hoped today went the way it was supposed to because she really didn't deserve to go through any more pain. She deserved nothing but happiness, which I planned to give her a lifetime of. I was going to enjoy seeing Daniel get exactly what he deserved today, truth be told no jail sentence could even come close to the physical and emotional abuse he put Brianna through but this would be a start. Once making sure Brianna was in a deep sleep, I closed my eyes as well drifting back into slumber.

-A few hours later-
The alarm clock went off and I reached over to hit the button to silence it as I stretched out my arms and opened my eyes." Good morning beautiful." I said with a smile as I saw Brianna opening her eyes as well." Good morning handsome." She said sweetly then kissed my cheek." Thanks for helping me sleep." She said softly." Anything for you my love." I replied kissing her forehead then began to get out of bed." Come on let's go shower, so we can get ready." I said softly.