Yes or No?

A week later

Brie's POV

We officially were back on the road doing what we loved, which was of course was wrestling. While the time off together was great, we both missed the ring greatly. Tonight however, we weren't competing instead we were walking the orange carpet at Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards. We were both nominated for athlete of the year, of course myself in the women's category and Colby in the men's. It was both of our first times getting nominated and it was great to see WWE superstars getting recognized in the sports category.

I was just finishing applying my make up when Colby walked in." You know you look beautiful just the way you are baby girl." He said sweetly and kissed my lips softly which I returned. "Why thank you my love I'm glad you think so, but a little make up never hurt anyone." I replied as I looked in the full body mirror taking in my reflection, which pleased me. I immediately felt Colby's arms snake around my waist holding against him." You know with you looking that good we may not get to the award show." He said kissing my neck slowly with a playful smirk on his face.

"Trust me that thought crossed my mind as soon as I saw you in that suit of yours. Gosh my man is sexy." I said with a smirk turning around and kissing him deeply then slowly pulled away a few moments later. "However, I'm pretty sure Hunter and Stephanie would kill us if we missed this event." I said softly laughing and he nodded in agreement.

"You're more than likely right beautiful. Let's get going then before I change my mind." He said with a playful smile taking my hand once we grabbed our championships. We then headed to the limo waiting for us outside that WWE rented for us for the evening.

Colby/Seth's POV

Brianna thought we were heading straight to the event, little did she know we actually had two hours to spare and I planned to make the most of it. Through out the whole limo ride I managed to distract her from looking outside and noticing we weren't going to the award show quite yet. Thirty minutes later, we arrived at beautiful cherry blossom orchid which happened to be Brie's favorite flower of all time.

"Uhhh Colby I think the driver took us to the wrong place." She said once getting out of the limo, she looked around with a puzzled expression.

I softly laughed." No my love, he took us to the right place. I know how much you love cherry blossoms, so I wanted to take you here before the show." I explained and her face immediately lit up." You truly are the best boyfriend ever." She said happily and kissed me." Well I have the greatest girlfriend ever in retrospect." I said with a warm smile and took her hand, as we began to walk side by side through the orchid.

While Brie enjoyed and took in the beauty of the orchid, I opted to enjoy and take in her beauty. It warmed my heart to see her so happy and in the moment. I just hoped she enjoyed this next surprise as much as the orchid surprise.

Once we got to the center of the orchid, where the trees were surrounding us I internally took a deep breath and began talking out loud what I rehearsed many of times in a mirror." Brianna the day I met you was the greatest moment of my life. You have this infectious energy about you that puts a smile on everyone's faces and joy in their hearts. The moment I see your face and hear your voice all my worries disappear. I've always loved you more than a friend but it was never the time nor place, however deep down I never gave up hope. I knew eventually you'd become mine. I hate that it was in the way that it was but let's not focus on that. Now that have you, I never want to lose you. I know this may feel kind of sudden but I know what we have is real, I know I want to live the rest of my life with you, I know I want to spend the rest of my life treating you like the queen you are. I promise if you say yes to this next question that I will fill everyday that we're together with nothing but joy and happiness, that you'll always have someone to lean on and that I will only continue to love you more and more with each passing day." I then grabbed the ring box out of my jacket pocket and got down on knee opening it." Brianna Monique Garcia-Colace, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I asked looking up at her as tears ran down her face.

"Yes! Of course I'll marry you Colby." She said the moment I asked the question as happy tears continued to run down her face. I slid the ring on her finger and kissed her deeply and lovingly." I love you so much Colby. You truly are my knight in shining amor." She said with a warm smile.

"I love you with all my heart, future Mrs.Lopez." I said with a playful wink." Brianna Monique Lopez. Hmmm I like the sound that." She teased back as I once again connected my lips to her, kissing her lovingly as I held her as close as possible.

She said yes, I still couldn't believe it. The love of my life agreed to marry me. I finally got my Brie Bear and couldn't be happier.

She slowly pulled away and innocently smiled." As much I'm enjoying this moment and never want it to end. Don't we still have to get to the Kids choice awards?" She asked and I nodded." Yeah we should probably do that my love, we'll celebrate later on." I said giving her one last kiss as we headed back to the limo.

Brie's/Brianna's POV

Once getting back in the limo, I couldn't help but stare at the rock on my finger. I couldn't believe I was engaged. I knew I was gonna say yes the moment he got on one knee, how couldn't I. He knew the darkest parts of me yet loved me despite them, actually he loved me even more because of them. He loves me and understands me better than I know myself truth be told. About another thirty minutes later, we arrived at the actual venue. Colby got out of the limo and offered me his hand which I gladly took before exiting the limo myself. The orange carpet went from a casual interview session to a frenzy the moment an interviewer noticed my ring." Well, Well Brie looks like someone had an eventful day." The reporter said and I smiled happily." That would be correct my amazing boyfriend, I mean fiancée proposed to me today in a orchid." I said happily showing off the ring." Best choice I've ever made." Colby said proudly wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my forehead.

"Well congratulations to you both! You look very much happy and in love." The reporter said." How could I not be knowing this beautiful women is going to be mine forever." Colby said before kissing me which I returned. The cameras immediately began to flash capturing the moment and I suddenly felt Colby's tongue slide into my mouth as my tongue moved in harmony with his as the kiss began to heat up and his hands were now resting on my ass.

As much as I was enjoying this I slowly pulled away blushing slightly." This is kids award show remember." I whispered in his ear as we left the orange carpet and headed to our seats." Oops?" He said innocently but a smirk was present on his face.

Thirty minutes into the show, it was time for both the male and female athletes of the year. The usual video packages plays before the presenters announce the winners.

"And this years winners are..." The presenter paused for dramatic effect. "WWE Superstars Brie Bella and Colby Lopez. Who a little birdie told me also got engaged today. They're truly on fire let's give it up for them."

Myself and Colby got awards then headed to the podium to give a speech.

"As the presenter said we truly are on fire. Not only did my beautiful fiancé say yes to me today but now we're both taking home a trophy tonight. I'd like to WWE, the love of my life and everyone who voted for us tonight." Colby said.

"Today has truly been the most memorable day of my life. Not only did I become engaged today but I also won an award I never even thought I'd get nominated for. For so long WWE has not been considered a sport, but instead just purely entertainment. While we are for entertainment purposes, both myself, my fiancée as well as each and every man and women in our locker rooms are athletes. So thank you to WWE, my future husband, Nickelodeon and the Bella army for this award!" I said happily then walked offstage hang in hand with Colby as we returned to our seats. Once the award show was over, we headed back to our hotel.