Happiness

Warning:There will be some sexual scenes in the chapter.

Brie's POV
As the sun shinned in through the blinds, I slowly stretched out and yawned making sure not to wake up Colby who was still fast asleep. I couldn't help but smile as I stared at the man I loved." You're so perfect." I whispered and kissed his cheek, a smile appearing on his lips. I was about to get up and get ready for the day but then I remembered I had a week off to spend time with Colby. With that in mind, I snuggled back into him and he instinctively wrapped his arms around me tightly. Despite being wide awake, I closed my eyes just enjoying this simple moment for around thirty minutes till Colby woke up. "Good morning beautiful." Colby said softly with his morning voice and I smiled opening my eyes." How did you know I was awake hm?" I teased and kissed his lips." Good morning handsome." I added." Because I know my Bumble Brie better than she knows herself." He said softly laughing and kissed my forehead." Or I just guessed, I'll let you decide." He said playfully." I'm going with the first one, to make myself feel good." I said softly laughing." Oh babygirl if you want to feel good, I can take care of that." He teased with a smirk, one of his hands sliding down my body, looking at me as he slowly and teasingly played with my clit then slowly slid one finger inside me, pumping it in and out for a bit causing a soft moan to escape my lips before he slid it out and licking my wetness off it seductively." You want to play that game?" I asked with a smirk of my own as slid down his body seductively then slowly began to lick his tip like a lollipop giving him eye contact the entire time.

Seth's/Colby's POV
"Okay maybe teasing her wasn't the smartest decision of my life." I thought to myself as I bit my lip while looking back into her eyes as she licked my tip. "C'mon babygirl. You know you want more." I said with a playful smirk. She then sat up while stroking me slowly, still not breaking eye contact." I'm pretty sure you're the one who wants more, to bad you wanted to be a tease." She said stopping what she was doing and stood up, leaving me wanting more." I'm going to take a shower, love youuu." She said with a smirk and walked away leaving me in a slightly disheveled state.

I waited a few minutes till I heard the water running, then got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and slipped into the shower with her, immediately pinning her against the walls." Fancy meeting you here." I teased then kissed her loving and deeply as the water flowed down our bodies. My hands went to her ass giving it a squeeze before I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist." Pretty sure this isn't taking it easy as the doctor instructed." She said softly." Oh trust me my love, this is the best medicine there is for me." I replied then thrusted myself into her causing her to softly moan." Well in that case my love, carry on." She said with a smirk." My pleasure babygirl." I replied letting her get used to me again before beginning to thrust faster and harder causing her to dig her nails into my back and moan in pleasure." That's my girl." I said with a smirk as continued to pick up the intensity noticing she loved it as her moans continued to get louder. Then suddenly I hit her g-spot causing her to scream in pleasure." Ohhh right there baby! Right there!" She moaned out loudly. I immediately continued to hit that spot quick and hard, I could feel her walls clenching around my length causing me to moan loudly in pleasure. With one more thrust we both hit our climax at the same time, her moans filling the room.

I kept her held up against the wall for her balance as we began catching her breath." You really are the man." She teased in between breaths then kissed me softly which I returned." What can I say, it's true." I said in a playful cocky manner causing her to punch me in the arm.

Brie's POV
"I gotta stop feeding that ego of yours before it makes your head explode." I said while rolling my eyes. "Hey now, my ego is moderately sized." He said as he began to wash me up but as soon as he set me on my feet, my legs felt like jelly." Uh Colby, a little help." I said sleepishly as he then noticed my legs were shaking and picked me up again." My bad beautiful, I thought you'd be good to stand by now." He responded then continued washing me up, with a smile on his face." God, you're so beautiful." He said softly as he kissed a few places where my scars from my past were more noticeable showing that he truly found every inch of me beautiful. "Thank you my love." I said softly as he finished washing me." All clean, you good to stand on your legs now my love?" He asked and I nodded as he delicately set me down on my feet. I smiled then lathered my hands with soap before beginning to wash his body, happily humming to myself softly.