Both Rose and Lisa looks at the king with curiosity, as the he had his fist mid air with wide eyes.

"King Jungkook, this is a surprise?" Rose question.

King Jungkook eyes flicker to the queen, "Umm, well I was going to walk Queen Lalisa down to dinner. But I didn't know you wer-"

"That's a great idea. I actually have to go to my room and change. I been in this all day." Princess Rose grabs Lisa and gently push her towards the king with a smile. "I'll see you when I'm done."

Princess Rose winks at the queen, clearly not hiding the little action. Lisa cheeks burn from embarrassment, when Rose walks away.

After Rose went inside her room, King Jungkook immediately engulf's the queen's cheeks and guide her face toward his and kisses her. The move surprise the hell out of Lisa, she became breathless.

She can taste dark whisky on his tongue and it was like she was drunk herself. But not from any alcohol but from the man that is taking over her body.

The butterflies in her stomach doesn't seem like they will settle down anytime soon.

When they finally separate, Lisa eyes slowly opens up. When she finally got a clear view, her eyes were met with two dark orbs that were looking deep into her.

"I'm sorry. But I wanted to make sure what happen earlier wasn't a dream." He raspy voice strikes the queen to her core.

She took steady breath before speaking, "It wasn't a dream." Was the only thing she could say back.

He still had his hands around Lisa's cheek, from the way his eyes turn a shade darker, she knew he wanted more. But she took a step back, giving each other a space.

"I think we should go downstair." Lisa suggests.

There was a hint of disappointment in King Jungkook eyes but nevertheless he nods his head and gesture for her to walk first.

They went downstairs to dinner, where Princess Jennie, RM and Jisoo were sitting. All three stood up upon the entrance of the king and queen. As they sat down, the maids came in and brought in the first course.

The familiar maid came into the queen's view. Lisa didn't know exactly what to feel when she sees Wendy. Princess Rose finally arrive in the dining room with Jimin.

The two were smiling from ear to ear upon their arrival. Everyone except the Queen were looking at them curiously.

When the main course came in with all the sides place through out the dining table. King Jungkook place some food on the queen's plate.

Everyone suddenly turn to the two. Rose was happy in the inside. She looks over Princess Jennie, the two were having a silent victory party.

King Jungkook was talking the Lisa, like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"When do you think we can have the Lamia and Sphnix casually meet?" King Jungkook ask.

"See I was thinking about that, before we do. I do need to talk all councilmen of Lamia as well. Maybe you could come meet them like I did here." Queen Lalisa suggests.

"That's a great idea." Jimin praises the queen.

RM and Jisoo look over to each other, "I think we can set up some time." RM agrees.

"This unity is going to take sometime so we all must understand that." Queen Lalisa states.

All the head in the dining room nod in agreement.