Jafar came to stand by his mother because of his height and his siblings stood in front of his parents. Well let's just say the scowl on his dad's face wasn't because he hated pictures. He was going to blow if they didn't take this picture fast.

It was like the photographer wanted hell to get loose when he said his next words.

"Closer." He gestured them closer.

Karim wasn't sure what exactly happened and if Jafar's next move was premeditated or just his way of showing they were family. Either way, it didn't sit well with his dad.
Jafar placed his hands on Naima's arm.
She quickly ecoiled and pushed him away from her. That should have done it right? But not to Tawfiq. One second he was by Karim, the next? He was lunging unto Jafar. All hell broke loose. At least for Jafar.

It was like everything stopped for a second as all that happened was Tawfiq punching the hell out of Jafar. Either he was crazy or disturbed because Karim could swear he saw him smirk. But he could be wrong. No one smirked when his face was being used as a punching bag.

Everyone was either in shock or just screaming at the literal murder scene going on. Even the kids were confused as to what was going on. Some just hid behind their parents, clearly shocked.

And it seemed no one was going to try and stop it.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" Tawfiq growled and continued to punch Jafar. He didn't care if he went to jail. He actually would have.

Zaira just had her mouth open watching the scene in shock.

His blood kept splattering everywhere and he wasn't even defending himself. Just took the blows like some actual punching dummy.

"Do something!" Zaira hit him. Karim looked at her. He so didn't want to get in the middle of that. If you really knew his father, you'd know to wait a while before trying to get him to stop, that is if you actually could.

It was getting too much so Karim stepped in to pull his father off the man who was literally going to die any second from now. Very weird for the most powerful king in the world to be charged with murder by bludgeoning...with his literal hands...in another country.

"That's enough dad!" Karim tried. He really did but his dad wouldn't even move a muscle. His tie had loosened now as blood splattered on his white shirt.
There goes a perfectly white shirt.

Jafar's face was all bloodied and from the looks of it he had broken his nose and probably a few ribs. But Tawfiq didn't stop. He wanted more damage than broken nose and a few ribs.

"Stop it dad!" Karim tried again and all it did was get him more angry as he glared at Karim.

"You stay out of this!" Tawfiq seethed and moved him to place Jafar's back by the wall so he could do what he wanted.

He was actually going to kill him.

"You...fucking...never...ever...think...of...touching... my...wife..." Tawfiq said in between punches. His face was hard, stone cold with so much anger. His dad had never been so angry. Even when Karim was in Jafar's shoes. He knew his dad could bring pain so Karim finally decided actually to step back. His dad wouldn't be satisfied until he actually broke every bone in Jafar's body. Besides, the victim was his mother. He did deserve it.