Chapter 16

Next morning....
11:00AM

      You woke up from the loud giggling. You went to the living room and saw Jungkook and Others. You were so shocked seeing them. Jungkook came towards you and

Jk: Good morning!

Y/n: Oh wait, I am still sleeping.

You rubbed your eyes again and again.

Jk: Stop rubbing your eyes. We are really here. IN YOUR HOUSE.

Y/n: What??

    You hugged him not caring about your mother, who was standing behind him. Her mouth hung low after watching her daughter hug a man in front of her. Jungkook kissed your forehead and asked you,

Jk: How are you gorgeous?

Y/n: I am good you see, I am so happy you are here Jungkook.

Jk: y/n, I have a news for you.

Y/n: Good or bad?

Jk: Maybe both. You have to decide.

Y/n: What is it ?

Jk: You are going to stay with me in Seoul. And you are going to do your higher studies with me in Seoul.

Y/n: Did you ask my mum first?

Jk: Yess!! Infact she is the one who gave me this incredible idea.

Y/n: Really mum?

Mum: Yes y/n. I hope you enjoy there alot. You've gone through alot these years. So, please, accept this offer.

Jk: And now, we are going to your university to get your certificates and belongings, so go and get ready.

   You had your breakfast and left to your university with seven handsome crackheads.

Jin: I am glad, no one has recognized us.

Y/n: It's because of your masks old man.

Tae: Sejin asked us not to remove our masks when he is not with us.

Y/n: It's ok Tae.

     You all reached at your university, you and Jungkook went to meet your principal. Where the other were busy at the cafeteria trying new foods. On the way to your principal's office, you saw your ex with some girl near the washroom. Doing nasty things. He saw you and came towards you.

Ex: Who is this y/n?

Y/n: It's none of your business.

Ex: Yes it is. Come come with me.

      He grabbed your wrist harshly, but before dragging you, Jungkook knocked him down. He got over him and punched him until his nose bled.

Jk: What do you think of yourself dickhead? King huh? No. You are just a fuck boy who fucks around ruining innocent girls life. You piece of shit.

           With that he kicked his butt earning a groan from him. Jungkook took his phone and opened the gallery. He was so shocked. You took a look at that phone in Jungkook's hand. You and Jungkook looked at each other before looking down at him.

           He was not only having your naked pics but each and every girl pics too. Jungkook switched off his phone and said,

Jk: Continue your work fuckboy. I'll just hand this phone to the police. Bye.

       You both left him dumbfounded. You went to the principal's office and had a talk about your transfer. He gave you your transfer certificates. And you both headed back. You and him weren't able to find the others. So you guys decided to go to the cafeteria.

        They were all sitting in the cafeteria, eating like they were hungry for months. You and Jungkook got embarrassed seeing them like that. So you both decided to leave them here with the staff and head back home.

        You got back home after 30 mins. Your mum packed your bags and belongings. You were going to leave tomorrow morning. You and Jungkook were so happy.

Magical Time Skip

Jk: Are you ready babygirl?

Y/n: Yes I am.

Jk: We are going to start a new life y/n.

Y/n: I am so excited.

       You and Jungkook happily lived together, going to the same university and living with six other cracheads under the same roof.

__________________

That's the Ending!!
Hope you all liked it.
Don't forget to vote ♥️

Annndddd a new story ahead♥️