Chapter 15

Y/n: I let him use me because, if I say anything about it to           anyone he will ruin my life. He said he had my naked pictures. He said he will post it everywhere. If he did that I'll die Jungkook.

      You cried so much. Jungkook didn't know what to do. He came closer and hugged you tightly.

Jk: Don't  worry y/n... I'll help you. Don't be scared. Y/n? Can I ask you one more question?

Y/n: Yea-h

Jk: I-I like you a lot. Will y-you go out with m-me?

Y/n: Like your girlfriend?

Jk: Uh yeah

Y/n: JEON JUNGKOOK ARE YOU DRUNK?

Jk: I know this sounds crazy, but y/n, I like you so much. I can do anything  for you. I want to protect you. y/n! Please?

Y/n: But, I don't like to be heart broken. What if something happens to US? What if you leave me? I can't handle that!!

Jk: Y/n! I am not that kind of a person. I won't leave you.

Y/n: No matter what ?

Jk: No matter what!!

     He hugged you so tightly, you felt protected. You couldn't believe that THE JEON JUNGKOOK is your boyfriend. He looked at your face and kissed you passionately.

Jimin: Why are you crying Jin hyung ?

Jin: My baby is a big boy now!!

      They were standing outside the room, watching you and Jungkook. You saw everyone watching you and Jungkook. Out of nowhere, you felt very shy and hid your face with pillows. They came inside the room and said that they will support you and Jungkook no matter what.

One week later.....

You were ready to go to your country, you checked everything, you packed your bags, lastly you put on your shoes and went downstairs. Everyone were standing in the living room. They all hugged you and saw you leaving the house.

Jk: Come on y/n, you are going to be late.

Y/n: Yeah coming!!!

You sat on the passenger's seat, Jungkook was sitting on the driver's seat.

Jk: Can we leave?

Y/n: Yeah

      He started the car, you looked out from the window and waver at the boys. After sometime you both reached at the airport.

Jk: Don't forget to eat the medicines, and don't skip meals and take rest.

Y/n: 49

Jk: What?

Y/n: 49th time. You said this 49 times Jungkook.

Jk: Even if I say 100 times you won't listen. I want you to listen y/n, please take care of your health okay!

Y/n: yeahhh

      He hugged you and kissed you on your forehead. You left. You reached your country, you were at the airport waiting for your parents. As soon as you went out of the airport, you saw your parents waving at you. You hugged your mom tightly. She was so happy to see you.

      You went to your house and had your dinner. You wanted to text Jungkook. You wanted to say him that you reached home but your friends came over. After 20 minutes they left. And it felt like forever.

      You went to bed and finally took your phone just to see 1567 messages and 107 missed calls.

Y/n: Oh my god!! Who the hell is it?

     You saw only Jungkook's missed calls and messages. You texted him,

Jungkook💕

Where are you y/n?
Pick up the phone.
Oh God.... where are you
Girl?

                                                                                             You

                                                                                      I reached home
                                                                                      Jungkook

Jungkook💕

And why so late?
I was waiting for you.!!!!

  You texted him back saying everything was fine. After that you slept as you were so tired of traveling.

Next morning....
11:00AM

      You woke up from the loud giggling. You went to the living room and saw Jungkook and Others.

______________________
Hope you guys like it......💕
Next chapter will be posted soon❤
Don't forget to vote guys ❤