Chapter 8

Doctor: Resting is important now y/n.

Jk: He is right, now just rest for awhile. We will come back before the supper.

Bts: Bye y/n take care!

Y/n: come back soon.... bye.

It was 4:30 PM. You were not able to sleep, you were just lying on the bed and you eyes stuck on the white ceiling with beautiful neon star stickers on it. It looked so amazing, it felt like you were sleeping on a roof top of a building.

You slowly drifted off, then suddenly a loud voice woke you up. You could hear the sounds of knives and cutters like the last time you heard while you and Jungkook were hiding in a store room which looked so haunted.

You were wide awake. You looked at the watch. It was 05:30PM, I felt alone and unhappy. My terror stricken mind. My body was horror struck. I stared at the ceiling with brighten eyes. You heard a knock on your door. You rapidly ran to the door and unbolted the door which revealed the nurse, who was holding the medicine tray.

The nurse: Why did you lock the door?

Y/n: I didn't. I don't know how it was locked.

The nurse: Anyways, did you eat your lunch?

Y/n: Oh shit!!..... uh.. yeah....

The nurse: How was the corn soup?

Y/n: Good, it was luscious!!! *you said, trying to sound convincing*

The nurse: Miss y/n, I actually gave you mushroom soup.

Y/n: Omg busted!! Really?

The nurse: If you want to recover soon, just eat the food provided here. You understand?

Y/n: But it doesn't look good.

The nurse: What do you expect? That's how the hospital food is and that's what the patient eats.

Y/n: Okay!! I'll eat it.

The nurse: Good. Now take this medicines and sleep!!

With that she left. You took the medicines and layed on the bed. There was a knock and the door suddenly opened.

Bts: We are back y/n!!!

Y/n: Yay!!! You guys came. I missed you.

You sat up quickly and went to hug them.

The nurse: I said you to take rest y/n. The nurse dashed in and said.

Y/n: Okay guys, I am going to sleep.

You went to bed while the nurse kicked the boys out of the room. God she is so mean. It was 06:00PM. You finally went to sleep. While bts were playing outside your room except Jimin.

Jimin was in search of that girl Mia, that you both met earlier. He examined all the rooms but he couldn't find her. Unexpectedly he stopped at one room. He saw Mia crying. Jimin ran to her and asked why she was crying. But she didn't reply, instead cried harder. After a couple of minutes, she said "My brother is gone"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel very bad for Mia.
RIP chan❤
.
Hope you all like it.