Chapter 5

Y/n: what? That's so hard. What the heck...

Jk: Answer me.

Y/n: Rm hobi Jimin suga Jin v and..... you.

Jk: Any one ?

Y/n: noo it's so hard. Can you ask anything else?

Jk: No, answer this.

Y/n: Last month it was Rm, this week it was hobi, yesterday it was Jimin and today I guess it's you.

Jk: Cute!!!!!

Jungkook's P.o.v

Omg, she is so cute. I can't even..... she is so damn pretty. After she answered my question her face turned into a tomato. She is blushing so hard. I was about to ask her something but Jin hyung interrupted us.

Y/n P.o.v

Omg, his question made me flush. How can an idol ask a question like that. He was about to ask something the lift opened in 11th floor. Jimin was standing in front of the room were we have to go. As soon as Jimin saw us, Jungkook grasped my hand and heaved me somewhere to hide. We were hiding in the buttery. It was pitch dark.

Y/n: Oh my God...... it's so horrifying.

Jk: What? It's extraordinary, like omg it's awesome.

Y/n: I am serious. I am scared of dark Jungkook.

You started crying, you had a big fear of blackness. Jungkook soothed you down. But, out of blue you and Jungkook heard a sonorous voice, it was the voice of a woman. It was coming from the room where you and Jungkook were there.

It sounded like a woman having carver and scissors. You hugged Jungkook closely and cried in his chest, he hugged you back. He looked for the switch box but, he couldn't. So, he decided to get out of the room. He opened the door and both of you went out.

There was a cafeteria at the fore end of the room. Since you were crying ceaselessly, he decided to buy you something delectable. He took you to the cafeteria and bought you some chocolate shake. You and Jungkook sat on a bench which was on the side of the cafeteria's door.

While you were sipping, Jin and other members suddenly came to you guys and,

Jimin: You are out Jungkook.

Jk: What?

Tae: Where did you both go?

Jimin: We already played it for about 8 times.

Jk: We were busy hiding, when we were almost caught, I and y/n locked up in the buttery which was pitch dark and scary. And because of that she got shit scared and started crying continuously. She was unstoppable so I bought her her favorite milkshake from the cafeteria and that's the reason she is quite as fuck now.

Jhope: Since I am there no need to worry y/n. Whenever there is darkness remember that your sunshine is still alive.

Suga: Stop that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Such a short one.
Hope y'all enjoy my short update.
Share, like and do comment.