Chapter 6

You all laughed, you were presently in your room. You thought of your home which was so loud as fuck with all the neighbors around. And the super cool breeze when you sit in the balcony with your sister.

You thought of your family, how your mother used to wake you up with the smell of tasty pancakes and a hot coffee she makes for you and your sister. And how your dad sleeps snoring loudly and wakes up so late that he had to run like Usain bolt to catch a bus or a taxi.

"They will be waiting for me"- you thought. Suddenly Jin interrupted in your thoughts and said you that they informed your parents. They said that you were staying with them and you will go back home in a week.

It was already lunch time. The nurse bought you some soup, she left your lunch near your bed in a table and asked you to finish the soup and with that she left the room with a smile.

You looked at the soup with a disgusted look. It was so plain, watery, thin and dull as heck.

Suga: Don't eat that. It looks so unappetizing.

Tae: Yeah. We won't let you eat that, that looks so tasteless, insipid and hella bland!!!

Y/n: Am I mad to eat that?

Jin: Haha... let me order something to eat.

Y/n: Can I eat burger and fries and nuggets???? Pleaseeee???

Jin: But...

Y/n: Pleaseee???

Tae: hahaha... she is so adorable. Let her eat what she likes hyung!!

Y/n: Thank you so much Taetae.

Jin ordered burgers, nuggets and fries for all of us. You took the first bite of your burger after so long. And you were so lost in the Korean burger as it tastes so yum, crunchy and was so hella spicy. You all finished eating your unhealthy lunch.

After eating they all slept in the room peacefully. Your room was so dirty. It looked so uncleaned. Since you had nothing to do, you decided to dirt free the room.

30 minutes passed

You were really tired and you wanted to sleep. But your bed was already occupied by Suga. You did not disturb anyone and just went out of the room to look around.

You were walking in the prolonged hallway. It looked enormous, dusky and shadowy in the corners. It was little blood curdling to walk in the long hallway all alone.

You met a small boy, he was alone in the corridor. You walked towards him and sat next to him as he looked up to you and smiled like a baby bunny.

His name was Chan, he said. He was so pretty pretty and endearing. He was also a patient, he had blood cancer, he had no one to support him except his sister. You felt really bad for him.

Suddenly you heard a girly voice, it was his sister, you guessed. She came running towards you and Chan. She looked so dangerous, vicious. She was so skinny. She was so emaciated she could hardly stand. Her clothes were all ripped.

~~~~~~~~~
Part 6 y'all.
Hope you all enjoy🍃❤
.