Chapter 7

??: I am sorry Chan, I could not save our house.

She cried her eyes out, you condolenced her, she hugged you and cried harder. You calmed her down. Her name was Mia, you asked her about her problems. After hearing her you felt tears threatening to come out of your eyes.

Mia: We lived with our parents... 5 months ago my mom perished due to some disease and dad left us all alone. I left school and joined sundry of part time jobs to gross money and educate my brother. But a month ago my brother suddenly fainted in school, the school management brought him here. The reason he fainted was because, he has blood cancer since birth. But.... now I don't have ample of money and I don't know how they will save him. For me my brother is everything. I raised him like my own child.

She started crying, you consolated her again. Soon Jimin came out of the room and asked you to come in the room as the nurse wants to check you. But soon Jimin noticed Mia, you told everything about her to Jimin. He felt very bad. (Mia did not know bts)

He promised her that he will help her brother. He hugged Mia and her brother. And asked them not to worry. Jimin is really cute and has a big heart. You both came back to your room. Everybody were awake.

The nurse came near you and took the injection. Your heart dropped to your stomach, it was so sharp like a razor. For your extraordinary brain it looked like a sword, a blade. She was all ready with her weapon but, you weren't allowing her.

You started to cry out of fear. Tae held your right hand and Jimin held your left hand. Jin held your body as you were seated on the bed. Suga and hope closed their ears.

Y/n: Please...... nooo.......

The whole building heard you screaming. After the nurse left your room. You cried so much because of the pain. You sweared like a trooper.

Y/n: I thought you guys were nice, lovely, great. But you all are monsters, satan, brobdingnagian, demons, devils, behemoth, monstrosity, you guys are so bad....

Tae: Come on y/n it's just a booster.

Y/n: It hurts....

Suga: If you put a stop to crying I'll buy you our new album.

Y/n: I already have one.... *still crying*

Joon: I'll buy you some free tickets.

Y/n: I don't want that either.

Tae: I'll buy you some Gucci clothes.

Y/n: I hate expensive things.

Jk: I'll take you to McDonald's if you stop crying.

Y/n: Really?????

Jk: Yes y/n.

Y/n: thank you Jungkoooookkkk!!!!

Suga: What was that ?

Everybody cackled with laughter, you stopped crying after hearing what Jungkook said.

Tae: Hey Jin hyung!! Is she your sister who was lost in a fare??

Hobi: Hahaha....She is so like you.

Doctor: You are in the hospital. Stop being so loud. Now let her rest. You guys can leave now.

Y/n: What??.... no...... I don't want to rest.