Chapter 3

Time skip and now it's morning 08:00 AM

Jungkook came to your room, but you weren't in your bed, he called you by your name, but he couldn't find you. He soon went out and called his hyungs and said that you were missing.

Jin: "Did she really do that?"

Bts: "Do what?"

Jin: "To catch her flight, I guess she left"

Jimin: "Stop it hyung..... look at the table, all her belongings are here.

Jungkook: "WHAT THE FUCK...OMG!!!"

Jungkook started laughing uncontrollably, knowing where you actually were. Jungkook came to you, rest of them followed him. Tae laughed at how cute you have been. Jungkook sat near you and looked at how peacefully you were sleeping.

Jungkook tried to move your hair from your face, but suddenly Jimin made some noice that waked you up. You finally woke up, but what you saw right after waking up breaked your heart.

Y/n: "Yahh....Park Jiminnn"

Jimin: "uh..I am sorry?"

Y/n: "Wtf? You keep your sorry. You broke my army bomb. What do you mean by 'I am sorry' ?"

Suga: "Hey y/n calm down"

Jin: "Yeah, calm down, we will buy you a new one."

Tae: "Yeah latest army bomb"

Y/n: "what the... I don't want a new one. I bought this with my own money. After knowing you guys, this army bomb was the first thing related to you I bought."

Jimin: "Y/n I am really sorry, please forgive me"

Y/n: "It's okay. I... i just over reacted"

Jungkook: "But y/n why were you sleeping in the gallery? It's so noisy out there."

Y/n: "uh..that's because I was alone and this room was so scary at night time. I was so scared in this big room. So, I slept there. Because of the noises out there I wasn't scared."

Jimin: "cute!!!!!"

Nobody opened their mouth for two minutes. Rm broke the silence and "Do you want to eat something y/n ? You did not eat from yesterday"
You were actually so hungry, you asked for some coffee and bread toast. After few minutes the nurse gave you your breakfast. You started eating.

Jhope: "How does it taste y/n?"

Y/n: "It's....good."

Rm: "so y/n, what do you do?"

Y/n: "What do I do?"

Rm: "Like school , university or work?"

Y/n: "Oh... I go to university it's my first year"

Tae: "how is it going?"

Y/n: "Bad... like very bad. I really hate going there."

Suga: "Why? Is there something bothering you?"

Y/n: "no no... it's nothing, it's just I am so dumb."

A tear came rolling down your cheeks, little did you know, Jungkook saw you crying but never asked.

Jungkook: "Do you wanna play?"

Y/n: "Play what?"

Jungkook: "Video games???"

Y/n: "Noo..."

Suga: "Sleeping?"

Jhope: "Are you serious?"

Jimin: "Rock paper scissors?"

Tae: "Hide and seek?"

Y/n: "Yessssss!!!!"

Jin: "I am going to be the catcher, I'll count till 10 okay??"

Everybody: "Yesss..."

Jin: "1........ 2.................."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
🍃Enjoy the third part. Part 04 will be updated soon.
Like share and comment guys.
Love y'all ❤