6 ~ suprise

Spending the day at school alone wasn't fun for y/n. After her fight with y/f/n, their friend group decided to keep out of it and not talk to both.

At least they didn't chose stupid sides y/n thought as she rode her bike home. Missing the countless conversations she had with her friend riding home, y/n sighed and tried to put the feeling of sadness away. Luckily she wasn't all alone today.

Y/n had talked with her soulmate in the breaks. It helped her loads. It made her feel like she was still needed, he made her feel like she wasn't alone after all. She looked up at the sky as she biked and thought of him, being somewhere on this beautiful earth, breathing the same air. Even if he couldn't hear it, she whispered a 'Thank you.'.

☞︎☜︎

Once arrived at home, y/n had noticed her mom was working on her laptop. 'Hey sweetie, how was your day?' Her mother asked as she send her daughter a smile.

'Um, great.' Y/n lied as she returned a faked smile back. Knowing she shouldn't have lied y/n sat down next to her mom on the couch and sighed.

'You and dad were soulmates.' She started as she tried to hide some new tears ready to fall out once again 'How did you guys do it? Getting to know each other? Meeting..'

Her mom had looked at her and saw her daughter needed answers to this whole new chapter she was entering. 'I know it is hard y/n..' Her mom now noticed tears on y/n's cheek and she used her soft hands to wipe them away with a beautiful smile y/n couldn't get enough from.

'It's weird being bonded to someone isn't it?' Her mom chuckled softly not letting her eyes fall of her daughter's. 'But in the end it's worth it. Worth the worry, the tears..'

'The fights..' Y/n had added and when she realized what she had said she looked down.

'Your day wasn't that great was it sweetheart?' Her mom asked her as she wrapped her arms around her sweet daughter. Y/n closed her eyes in the warm hug and smiled softly 'I needed that.'

'I saw.' Her mom said as she felt her daughter smiling in the embrace 'Now, whomever you fought with and whatever it was about..'

Y/n didn't let her mom finish and looked at her as her mom loosened her arms 'It was Y/f/n.'

'Y/f/n is a very kind girl. You've been friends long enough to know that she would never fight with you, this probably happened because she's worried about you. Just as I am and always will be.'

'I know that but it hurts.' Y/n said as she was now sobbing and found herself once again in her mom's arms. 'I know it does.' Her mom said as she petted her hair 'But you've got to be strong.'

'To answer your question, your dad was in my class. Oh I've always had a crush on him. And one day I got my first words, they said Hellow.'

A small, cute smile came upon y/n her lips as she listened to the first words her dad had written to her mom. It didn't surprise her that he had written that.

Her mom was more of the romantic and many words type, but her dad. Her dad was like hellow.

'Of course I was kind of shocked that that was my first word, but in the end, it's him. It's his character.' Her mom chucked as she rubbed her daughter's wrist softly 'Take your time. And meanwhile, when dad's home tonight for dinner, we'll tell you a surprise.'

Y/n looked at her mom feeling a lot better than before and gave her a peck on her cheek 'Thanks mom! I can't wait for tonight! I'm going to talk to my soulmate now!

Happily y/n walked to her room and immediately went for her pen that was laying on her bureau.

☞︎☜︎

'So your surprise..' Y/n's dad started as he was finishing his dinner. Y/n forgot about that. She had talked with her soulmate the whole time which made sure she had forgotten about everything else, even the fight.

'You haven't figured out already?' Her mom chucked as she looked at her daughter who was giving her parents a curious face. 'Too busy with your soulmate?'. Y/n felt her cheeks heat up.

A smile was placed on y/n's parents their faces. 'We've gotten tickets for a concert..' Her dad started as he trailer off expecting his daughter to realize what he was talking about.

'Is Aidan Gallagher giving a concert?' Y/n said not really sure about this as she hadn't been on her phone that much today. She preferred writing to her soulmate above anything else.

Y/n saw her parents' glanced to each other as they were both smiling very widely. 'No way!' She stood up as also her smile was now widening immensely 'He is! Oh my god! And we have tickets!'

Her mom chuckled as she saw her daughter being this happy 'It's in two weeks.'

'Two weeks already! How did I not know that he was coming here?'

'You were with your head in the clouds most of the time.' Y/n's dad laughed softly.

Y/n looked at her parents 'Oh right.. I'm sorry if I might have been very busy with day dreaming about my soulmate..'

'I completely understand.' Her dad said as he looked at his wife's face's details.

'Oh my..' Y/n stood up and felt a slight feeling of disgust as her parents started flirting in front of her.

'I'll just leave because i don't want to watch..' Y/n looked at her parents 'this..'