11 ~ Butterflies

All the fans were leaving as the concert had ended. Y/n was full in thoughts. Had this all been real?

It was, yes. She had proven this by pitching herself. Yet she needed another person to believe it to, or two to be exact. She slowly walked towards her parents as thoughts of the whole situation were filling her head.

'Y/n is it true what we are thinking?' Her mom walked quickly towards y/n.

Y/n looked up while her head was becoming a little fuzzy 'I-.. What exactly are you thinking?'

'That he, Aidan, is your..' Her dad trailed off as he saw Aidan coming out of the dressing room.

Aidan stood a few metres behind y/n, not really knowing what to do. This had been a very shocking encounter for y/n. He, Aidan, also realized that. Yet, he liked how it went.

'Y/n you should turn around sweetheart.' Y/n's mom told her as she smiled at her daughter's soulmate.

Aidan Gallagher.

Y/n slowly turned around and immediately locked eyes with Aidan. 'Y/n..' He spoke up with a soft smile which made y/n her stomach turn around once again. He made her feels things no one else had been able to do before.

Her parents felt very awkward and y/n her mom understood. 'We will give you two a moment. We will be going on a walk or something. We'll see what happens, call me when you're ready.'

'I will mom.' Y/n answered with a weak smile still with a very fuzzy head and it was not getting better.

The silence was kept till the only ones in the room were Y/n and Aidan.

'I need to sit down..' Y/n chuckled nervously. She was truly shocked. Never would she have expected him, Aidan Freaking Gallagher, to be her soulmate.

'Are you okay?' Aidan asked, understanding the shock she was going through. They walked to the stage together and sat on it.

Y/n chuckled as she thought about the whole situation and then looked up at Aidan. It was hard but she got a 'Wow..' Out of her mouth.

'A good wow or more like a what the heck is now going to happen with my life wow?' He asked sheepishly as he looked at the details of y/n's face.

As y/n saw that Aidan was admiring her face she looked down shyly 'Kind of both actually.'.

Aidan chuckled as he fully understood her. 'Seems like you'll have to look at my face for the rest of your life.'.

Y/n smiled and answered 'Well that won't be a problem.'. A playful smile appeared on Aidan's face 'And why is that princess?'

After Aidan had said the nickname 'princess' y/n her stomach had turned around once again and every time this turning feeling happened, y/n would feel it even more the next time.

'Stop doing that..' She put her hands in front of her face to try and make sure that Aidan couldn't see her cheeks who were heating up by the nickname.

'Do what?' He asked curiously as he could not get his eyes off the girl in front of him, his soulmate.

Y/n looked through two fingers with one eye as she chuckled 'how do they call it, you give me butterflies in my belly.'. After she had said this she closed her eye which was peeping through the two fingers
quickly.

Aidan his smile widened as she had told him this. 'You're adorable.' It was now his turn to look down shyly. He was glad that she was his.

'Now, why wouldn't you mind looking at my face for the rest of our lifes.' He asked as he looked at her again.

After he had said that she was adorable, the feeling had not left y/n her stomach. It stayed and got with each look at him bigger and bigger.

'Well you're..' She paused to look up at Aidan again.

His eyes were staring right into hers and they stayed liked this for a little while.

They both did not bother the silence. It was a comfortable one. By the way, they were too busy admiring each other to mind the silence.

'You are very good looking so of course I would not mind looking at your face for the rest of my life.'

Y/n let out a breath as her glance didn't leave Aidan's. Now Aidan his cheeks were heating up a little. It was cute.

'Want to go and eat something?' Aidan asked as he felt his tummy rumbling. He had just finished a show and he felt like he really needed something to drink. His throat was very dry but he couldn't tell if it was because he just finished a concert or if it was because the girl in front of him made sure he did not have any words..

'Yeah sure.' Y/n smiled softly as she stood up 'I suppose you don't know the area!?'

Aidan shook his head as he still couldn't let his gaze leave y/n 'Not at all to be honest.' He told her.

'Don't worry they have the best places here and I know just where to find them. Actually my aunt works in a restaurant close by, we could go there?'

It was funny how quick y/n had gotten from 'no words could leave her mouth except wow' to 'I could keep on rambling if you want me to.'

'That sounds amazing.' Aidan smiled 'They do have vegan food, right?'

'They do!' Y/n told him as they walked through the door 'A few years ago they did not and I said they really should start making vegan and vegetarian meals. They did eventually and people are loving it.'

'I have a feeling that you, y/n, will never stop suprising me.' Aidan said as he went to grab y/n her hand. Her cheeks immediately changed into a slight pink and it made him adore her even more.

Y/n saw him staring at her and rolled her eyes playfully 'And I have the feeling you won't ever stop to try and make my stomach turn around.'

'You are so right.'