7 ~ feelings

'Guess what!' Y/n had written on her wrist as she had just went upstairs to let her parents alone.

She felt her smile widen as her wrist started to shiver. In just a few seconds she could read 'I don't know! Tell me!'.

'You know Aidan Gallagher? The one whom I love the acting and music from?'

'Yes I do' she got as answer.

'He's coming here for a concert in just two weeks! And my parents bought tickets! I'm going to see him! In real life!'

'Should I be jealous of this Aidan ;)?'

'What? No of course not!' Y/n answered as she chuckled at the response she had gotten.

'I'm so happy for you! But I thought you would have found out sooner! I've known for several days that he would go to your country!'

Y/n frowned softly but the smile didn't leave her face.  'You've known? Wait I didn't know you also were a fan! Why haven't you told me that he was coming here!' She answered him.

'I'm not exactly a fan but I didn't tell you because i supposed that you already knew! You're the fan of him here!'

'That's true, I just didn't.. Because I wasn't exactly concentrated on anything.' Y/n didn't want to admit to her soulmate that she actually has been thinking non stop about him so she decided to change the subject 'About my teacher, she told me her soulmate didn't die so we can look into it!'

'Great! Did you just go up to her and ask?' He asked.

'Oh god no, something happened and she talked to me.. Believe me, i was shocked!' I chuckled as i wrote more 'But then I slowly went to the soulmate subject and I asked her. She was quite uncomfortable as we talked about it though!'

'Do you think if it possible, we could bring them back together? Wouldn't that be a good feeling for the rest of our lifes?' Y/n's soulmate had written.

'I doubt she's able to love someone but we can try! After all, everyone deserves a chance at love.. No matter how awful some persons have been to you.'

'That's beautiful' he had written back. And indeed it was. Y/n let herself fall back onto her bed and thought about giving her teacher a chance at love.

Another chance since it clearly had gone wrong.

She let herself drown in her thoughts which made her come upon the fight with her friend today.

A sigh escaped her lips as she sat up and stared at her phone. Y/n was very glad her friend had found her soulmate and got the chance to meet him already. Even get to know him already.

Y/n hadn't been given that and maybe that was also another bomb of anger that had exploded when they fought. Her friend deserved to be happy with her soulmate. What if she really was just trying to look after y/n?

Without hesitation now y/n grabbed her phone from on her bedside table and went straight to message her friend. As she tapped fingers as fast as she could, y/n tried to write a proper apologize message.

But even now that she had understood that her friend just tried to look after her, y/n could not get anything better than 'I'm sorry'.

With another sigh she held her finger above the send button. Still feeling the doubt to actually send it, y/n let her finger go down slowly until it had touched her screen and made sure sure the message had send.

Y/n really meant what she had written there. It was her friend, one of her best ones, this stupid fight couldn't get them to break their friendship.

Could it? Y/n thought to herself.

As a shivering feeling in her wrist made sure y/n had been shook out of her thoughts, y/n looked down to read the forming words on her wrist.

'Are you okay?' Was written.

Y/n frowned as she read the phrase. How did he know? Could he possibly feel what she was feeling.

The curiosity took over and it didn't take long before she had replied with 'Why do you ask?'

He could be just asking to know how she was. He probably didn't even have a clue about how she was feeling. Of course he didn't. Y/n tried to concince herself that at least.

'I don't know, I've just got this feeling that you're kind of sad? I can be wrong too.. I don't know how it would be possible. Just wanted to make sure that you're okay.' He explained.

'I'm not to be honest, but is it possible that you could feel what I'm feeling? Or a slight version of it?'

'I don't know, I'm not really familiar with soulmates who feel each others feelings but I've heard of it..'

'Me too, not many soulmates can do it.' A small smile crept upon y/n her face as this thought immediately made her feel butterflies in her belly.

'I guess we're special.'

'I guess we are.'