'yah, han seungwoo. care to explain?' ms kwon said.

'no.' he said plainly.

'do you think you're better than me now? detention!' she slammed her ruler once again.

'ms kwon, i think you misheard him. he said 'well' but you might have overheard it!' yuri suddenly blabbed.

'you too, young lady. detention to you both!'  from the corner of my eye i saw seungwoo smirk and that's where i realised that he actually did use me.

i looked down in disappointment as tears started to form on my eyes.

'yah! jung harin, are you crying?! you must be on his side too, detention you three!' she said again, angrier.

'wait, ms i can explain!' minkyu stood up for me.

'four of you, detention! after school, this classroom.'

'fuck.. so much for standing up for me, jagiya.' i chuckled. and ms kwon left.

jagiya. that word killed seungwoo to the core. he choked at his own saliva and stared with wide eyes at me. 'yah, harin-ah. stop calling him that. you know we haven't broken up right?' he said softly to me, while tucking on my flannel.

his voice made my heart flutter and his touch made it sink. 'y-yah, go away. i don't want to talk to you.' i said. yuri looked at me with this annoying bitch face. seungwoo looked over at her and she instantly changed into a smile, 'yah, you say we haven't broken up and you still look at other girls?' i said to him, my eyes flooded with salty tears.

'you dated someone else without me knowing.' he snapped back.

'you cheated on me with my best friend. now fuck off from me!' i saw yena look at me after i said that, and i stood up and sat on the empty seat for extra students, before minkyu shortly followed me.

he held my hand and he said, 'it's okay, harin-ah.'

'no it's not. you always say it's okay, but to me it's not.'

'he doesn't matter to you, you dated the wrong guy and i'm here to heal your scars.'

i sniffled and looked at him with teary eyes, 'are you?'

he flashed a sweet grin.

flashback

.flashback.

as i read the letter my heart shattered into a million pieces. it's like someone just hammered it and stepped on it after. his words made my knees feel weak. i shed a tear. 'you fucking bitch. you cheated on me with my best friend and you still want to use me. among all the toys in the world you decided to play with my fucking feelings. fuck you.' i said softly as my voice cracked in between every word.

i felt two arms wrap me up from behind, 'honey, you'll get through this.'

'i'm sorry i lied to you mom.'

i turned back and pulled her into my embrace. her smell reminded me of seungwoo, it made me feel like i was in seungwoo's arms.

.ffwd.

i promised to meet minkyu in the cafe, and when i entered i saw minkyu wave at me enthusiastically, until he noticed my gloomy expression. his smile quickly turned into a worried frown and he swiftly pulled me to his embrace. i was shocked by his sudden action, but hugged him back anyway. 'do you mind telling me what happened?' i nodded and we sat on the table he sat on earlier.

'no way! gosh, i knew it was about that bitch.' he said while curling his fingers into a tight fist. i held his fists and told him it's okay and that i'll heal quickly. his hands released themselves from the tight ball and held mine. 'harin-ah, i promise i'll be there for you. please stay with me, forever. let's be best friends.' he paused and stopped smiling, 'wait, i want to be more than best friends,' he looked down in embarrassment. before i could reply, he suddenly took his hands off me, 'yah, minkyu you dumbass, she has a boyfriend. what are you doing?!' i smiled at him being nervous and scratching the back of his neck.

i took his hands back, 'minkyu-ya.' i smiled, and he looked up at me. he slowly flashed a sweet and tender grin. the feeling i felt at this time was a feeling that only one person could make me feel back then. seungwoo.

he brought our faces closer and the gap between our lips slowly closed.

.end of flashback.

'jagiya, saranghae.' i said with glistening eyes.

'yah, i told you to stop!'