Intel

After the assassin fell to the floor, I holstered the weapon and limped over to him, looking for anything I could use. In the folds of his jacket, he had plenty of other weapons stashed away, some of which looked really nice. I wasn't surprised he hadn't used them on me though, he hadn't been the first one to underestimate me. Not that I minded, it just made my job easier. 

He had a cell phone on him, one that used a fingerprint to unlock. I used his hand, trying to figure out which finger he had coded the phone with. After finding one, I started looking for anything about CROS. There were no apps or links that I could find, but I did see a group chat in his text messages named 'Kings'. That seemed out of the ordinary, so I took a peek.

There were three other people in the chat, under unknown numbers. I had no way to know who the people were, but I could see what they had said. I scrolled up to their conversation starting from last night, when I had received the assignment from Watson to start tracking the hostages from Maine. 

'Watson just outlined the mission for DC, Durand just got assigned with the rest of the spies'  That was probably the mole from this morning, and Durand was the spy from the group of hostages.

'Are the others ready?'

'I have them on tomorrow's schedule, we just have to hope Romanoff doesn't catch on before they get deployed'

'Romanoff isn't going to do anything about something she doesn't know about. Just don't be dumb and the others will slip on by'

'Easy for you to say, you're sipping a martini on Capital Hill. Not all of us are senators'

Oh, so these guys had someone in the Senate? Not for much longer. I took a screenshot of the chat and AirDropped it to myself. After SHIELD got a hold of this phone, whoever was hiding out in the government was going to have an investigation to deal with.

So there was the mole at SHIELD, this assassin, and a senator. Who was the fourth leader of CROS?

'Romanoff is out of headquarters. As long as Durand doesn't f it up, he should be fine'

'What about the other five?'

'I'll call them up to my office for a quick meeting to make sure they're still in the clear'

'Fury and Hill?'

'Clueless, as always'

'Don't assume that, they've always got more up their sleeves than they show in their hand'

'You would know wouldn't you?'

'Shut the hell up Damian' I couldn't tell who Damian was, but I was really hoping he was the fourth member of the chat.

That was the end of the texts from yesterday. The next set came early this morning.

'Someone f-ed up someone f-ed it all up'

'WAKE UP WE NEED TO FIX THIS!!!!'

'WAKE UP ALREADY!'

'I told you Romanoff was going to catch you'

'It's not Romanoff!!'

'Fury? Hill?'

'No, it's some random girl, but they've logged on to all of the other's profiles, and they went through security footage.'

'Who is it?'

'Raven'

'Raven what?'