All the King's Men

Only then did Raven release her grip on Turner. "God, you're stubborn," she groaned, rolling over and pushing to her feet. "And desperate."

Turner coughed, rubbing the red mark on his neck and taking deep breaths. It took a moment for him to respond. "You're despicable."

"Yeah, that's why I have a job," she retorted, and she could have sworn she saw Natasha smirk. "Are you done?"

"On your feet, your majesty," Sharon said, kicking Turner while keeping her gun trained on him. "Let's take a walk."

He looked like he would rather walk the plank, but he crawled to his feet and followed Raven back to the passages, out of the garage. Natasha and Sharon flanked him, keeping a weapon out and trained on him in case he tried to make a run for it. 

Raven kept her bow out as she walked. She didn't plan to use it, but better to have it out and not need it than to need it and not have it ready. It was an optimal tool for smacking someone in the head should the need arise. Besides, this was how CROS would identify her. As soon as they saw Romanoff's girl walking with Romanoff herself, Carter's successor, and the last King of CROS, they would know the fight was over. 

She squared her shoulders as she walked through the dim hallways, preparing to see SHIELD, CROS, Secret Service, and the FBI waiting for her once she emerged from the walls. Fury had given her this mission, so she had to be the one to wrap it up. Speaking of, it was probably time to check in on the comms. 

"We've captured Turner," she announced to the rest of the agents. "We're walking him out to the front. What's it look like up there?"

"CROS just received some kind of order," one of the Field leaders announced. "Everyone has given up. We're disarming the ones we have right now."

"It was Turner," she explained, glaring back at him. "He just called for surrender. All CROS agents should be laying down their weapons."

"We've been covering all the exits we can find," another agent explained. "We've got the place locked down. No one's trying to fight their way out, but that doesn't mean there aren't still CROS agents hiding out somewhere."

"Not to mention, the FBI is pulling up to the building."

"Once the FBI gets here, they have the right to take over the mission," she explained. "However many more CROS agents might be in the building, it's up to them to find them. We'll help them transition in, but they'll probably want us to clear out before long."

"There's a general out here, Raven. Says his name is Warren. He wants to talk to you."

Raven grinned. "Let him know I'm on my way, and that I'd like to introduce him to the man we've been looking for."

"Will do."

Turner tried to assert some kind of dominance again: "I take it Warren is a friend of yours?"

"He certainly won't be a friend of yours," Raven pointed out, not turning around. "I doubt he'll be very happy to see you."

"You never know. I can be very persuasive."

"Okay."

He went slack-jawed, dumbfounded. He had expected an argument, maybe even an insult or two. "This isn't over, my dear. I don't expect to stay locked up for very long."

"Good."

"Wha- Good?!?"

"Good."

Raven made no effort to hide her smile. Behind her and Turner, Sharon was glancing at Natasha. She never doubted that Raven was sufficiently trained, but this was the first time she had seen it herself. Something about Raven's control and perfectly measured responses reminded Sharon of her partner.