She turned me around and put it on my neck.

"I won't lie, that's a gorgeous necklace" Jennie said looking at me.

"I know" I said holding on to it and smiling.

We finished making breakfast and ate while talking. Soon after we cleaned up and heard a honk outside.

We got our stuff together and headed out the door. Our friends Bobby and B.I were driving us to school.

"Well don't you guys look HOT today" Bobby said as we got in the car.

"We have photos today" Rosé said laughing.
"Oh for dance?" B. I asked

We all said yes and he shook his head understanding.
The drive to school the boys asked about the meeting but I told them I had no idea what was going to happen.

The note said he would give me clues to find him, I just don't know what he's gonna do.

We pulled into the school parking lot and got out of the car. I held hands with Bobby cause I just wanted to. But once I got to the main entrance I was stopped.

"Hello are you Ms. Y/n?" Some random girl asked.
"Um yes?" I said in confusion.

"This is for you" she said handing me a little bag, and walking away.

"Open it" Jennie said shaking me.

I opened the bag and it was a lipstick. Gorgeous color. Suits me perfectly. Expensive brand.
"Dang Y/n, that's super expensive" Rosé said.

"Look it's costum, that color was made specially for you" Jisoo said pointing to the bottom.

On the bottom of the tube it had my name and a heart. For the special brand you can make the lipstick color your own. But for this color to match me so well, this person must know me well. No one could've just guessed for a color to match me this well.

I smiled and urged everyone to keep going so we can get to our stuff.

I put the lipstick in my bag and got to class.
I had art and it was with Bobby so him and I said goodbye to the rest.

"See you at the photo shoots" I said waving and walking away with Bobby. They nodded and Bobby and I held hands and walked to class.

"This is crazy" Bobby says.
"What is?"
"The whole secret admirer thing! Who do you think it is" he asked.

Honestly I don't know I don't know anyone who knows me as well besides my brother and my girls. Suddenly I thought it could be Q. He said he wanted to prove his feelings for me maybe this was it.

"I don't know" I answered Bobby

As we were walking through the halls getting to our class when we passed The Boyz. I waved and said hi to them. Then Q caught my eye. I could definitely see he noticed me and Bobby holding hands. and I smiled at him but he looked away shyly.

I kept walking with Bobby and we got to our class. It was normal nothing special.

After class was over, it was lunch time since we didn't have to go to morning classes.

At lunch I was down at my table with the girls. About to go get my food. When I was stopped again.

"Are you Ms. Y/n?" A couple of kids asked.
"Um yes" I said sitting back down and so did the girls.

"These are for you and your friends" they said suddenly all putting containers of food on the table.

"It's from Ocean house" they said giving me a note and leaving
"ocean house..." I whispered.
Ocean house was a little restaurant a couple streets away from my house are used to go to all the time. It's my favorite restaurant ever.