Chapter 40: Im Not Scared Anymore

I took a couple deep breathes as i got out of my truck. "Hey you guys ready?" I asked as i forced a smile. "Yep! But how are we all gonna fit?" Jill asked as she looked at my truck. "Two of yall can sit up front with me." I responded, Jill and Nina jumped in the bed of the truck as i looked at everyone else. "We'll sit in the back." Clockwork said, she got in the back a long with Nurse Ann. "Looks like you two are with me." I said as i looked at Jane and Judge Angels, the three of us got in the truck. I start the truck and drive off to a sports bar, once we were there i parked. We all got out, we went inside and got a booth. We all sat down and started looking at the menus. Once the waiter came we ordered drinks, i looked at everyone and smiled. "So how did yall make yourselves look so normal?." I asked as Nurse Ann smiled. "Slender gave us a drink that l lets us look 'normal' for 12 hours" She said quietly as i nodded my head. We got our drinks, i took a sip of mine and looked at my drink. "Am i gonna be the only one drinking alcohol?" I asked, Nurse Ann smiled. "Angels and I dont drink, but im sure Jill, Jane, Clockwork and Nina kill have some drinks with you." She said as the rest nodded. A couple moments later the waiter came back and took our orders, we ate our food.

"That was good." Jill said as i nodded my head, Clockwork stared at the dance floor. Nina and i looked at each other and smiled. "Alright c'mon lets go." Nina said as she got up and started pulling Clockwork out of her seat. "W-what?" She questioned as i helped Nina. "We saw you staring at the dace floor so lets dance." I smiled as she got out of her chair and rolled her eyes playfully. We paid for our food and went to the dance floor. As we were all dancing a couple guys started looking at me and whispering. "Oh yay, my oh so favorite people are here, the high school rich mommy boys." I though to myself as i smiled at the boys and turned to the girls. I explained what was going on as they looked at the guys. "Wait when was the last time you went to school?" Jane asked as i pulled out my phone. "I guess Friday so, im just missing today." I said as i saw 20 unread messages from Maggie, i panicked as i clicked on one. (Y:You/ M:Maggie)

~ Friday ~
M: Hey how was work other day?
M: (Y/N)?
M: Its not like you to not answer.
M: I swear if those assholes hurt you again.
~ Saturday ~
M: Please, just be ok
M: Call me as soon as you see this
M: Please be safe (Y/N)
M: (Y/N)?
M: Just let me know your ok
~ Sunday ~
M: I went to your house, the assholes are gone and your truck was too. M: If i dont hear anything from you im gonna brake into your house.
M: Im in, did you run away?
M: Most of your stuff is gone
M: (Y/N) please answer me.
M: God i hope your ok
~ Today ~
M: (Y/N)?
M: Ok now im really scared, you never miss school.
M: I drove passed your house and no ones there again.
M: Thats it im tracking your phone.
M: Im coming to you now.

"Oh shit!" I thought to myself as i heard someone call my name behind me. "I was scared something happened to you and your out partying." Maggie said as tears streamed down her face. "Ill be right back." I told Clockwork, she nodded her head. I walked over to Maggie and grabbed her hand, she pulled away. "Look i know im an asshole, but we cant talk here." I said as she hesitatly nodded her head. We went to the bathroom, i looked in all the stalls and then locked the bathroom door. "Ok look-" "No! Do you have any idea how worried i was?! I thought those assholes hurt you or worse! All you had to do was text me back, i dont know whats going on with you anymore. You never tell me anything these past couple days." She exclaimed as tears streamed down her face once again. "Maggie im so sorry i really am. A lot of shit has happened in the past three days. I will tell you whatever you want to know." I said as she observed me. "Are you safe?" She looked at me with worry in her eyes. "About as safe as i can get." I answered as she sighed. "When did you go?" I looked at her and smiled. "I went home." Her eyes widened as she looked at me. "T-thats great, so you found your family?" She asked, i nodded my head in response. Maggie smiled and hugged me.