Chapter 3: Those Four Are More Then Strange

By the way this is what jess looks like

The door open then the bell chimes *ding* . Jess looks at me with a slightly scared expression. I look at her and give her a reassuring smile and whisper. "I told you, I wont let anything happen to you". She looked at me and started to calm down a little bit. One of the four guys walked up to the register, he had brown fluffy hair, a tan-ish jaket on and black jeans. ( Can you gess who this is?) "What can i help you with sir"? I ask making eye contact to show that im not scared of them. He looked behind me and said, "Can I get a pack of smokes"? I turn around and grabbed a pack of cigarettes and scanned it.

"Will that be all sir"? I ask looking at the other three guys behind him. Then he turned back around and said. "Im done but I don't think my friends are yet". As he said that he handed you the money. "Ok have a nice day sir"! I said with a smile, he just starred at me like he was shocked. "You too", he said as he walked out of the store and waited outside for his friends.

Then i heard a voice inside my head, it said. "The new girl is hot". I looked up and saw the blond hair teen (gess who) starring at you. I sighed, "some times i wish that i couldn't read minds". I thought to myself. I looked around to see where Jess went i looked to the back of the store and saw Jess cleaning the windows, *ding* i turned my head around to see three more guys walk in. Jess quickly walked over to me. "Uhh hey (Y/N)", she said looking worried. "Ya"? I said and looked down at her.( your like 5'6 1/2 and Jess is 5'1)

"You saw the guys that just walked in right"? She said looking at them then back at me. "Ya?.....wait are they the guys you said likes to flirt"? I asked as i looked a little annoyed. "Yep thats them", she sighed. "Thanks for letting me know Jess". I said as i gave her a warm smile. She smiled back at me and said "no problem, i should finish cleaning the windows I'll talk to you later, we should handlg out outside of work". I looked at her and thought about it a bit. "Ya that sounds nice".

I grabbed her hand and said, "call me if anything happens ok"? She looked at me, smiled and says, "i will thanks for having my back (Y/N) i really appreciate it". I look at her and said, "your welcome I will have your back any time". She started walking away but stoped and turned around and said, "hey be careful ok"? "Dont worry about me, im a lot stronger then i look i promise you that", as i said this an evil smile appeared on my face.

Sorry it was so short i have school tomorrow and cant stay up late and i promise that the next one is way more interesting bye!